main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Question about Empires End

Discussion in 'Literature' started by ClonedEmperor, May 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ClonedEmperor

ClonedEmperor Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 2005
    In the first comic book of EE, three Ysanna chiefs were captured and frozen in carbonite, including Great Chief Okko. At the end of the comic, a dark jedi warns them that only the emperor knows how to free them, as the frozen slabs of carbonite have no controls. My question is, what happened to the chiefs? This isnt dealt with in the second comic of EE, and ive nevr heard it adressed anywhere else.

2. Jodus

Jodus Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 21, 2005
    one of those things put into comic limbo I guess. Its either that Luke found a way to get them out, or they are still there. But since there have been no talk of the Ysanna since DE...I'm gonna go with they might still be in there.

3. Excellence

Excellence Jedi Knight star 7

Jul 28, 2002
    My ability to forget about that Okko is unparalleled by anyone here.

4. LastOneStanding

LastOneStanding Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 19, 2004
    Oh Excellence...

I actually took another look at EE recently, and compared to a lot of other Star Wars stuff out there, it's not that bad...

As to the topic in question, I believe Okko and the others have never been released. IIRC, the Essential Chronology makes some comment that Luke sadly realized that there was no way he would be able to free Okko and the others from their carbonite slabs...

5. Excellence

Excellence Jedi Knight star 7

Jul 28, 2002
    I don't have Empire's End, so I would read it to complete the Dark Empires I have. I'd liek to see Palpatine's interaction with the Korriban Sith spirits. I hear they brush him off . . .

6. DavBacca

DavBacca Jedi Master star 2

Jun 13, 2002
    I need to get it, it's not too difficult to get the separate issues, just the TPB.

7. ClonedEmperor

ClonedEmperor Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 2005
    yeah, the second comic of EE is better than the first, and the thing with Korriban is pretty cool. thanks for the help though

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.