Question about joining

Discussion in 'Clarksburg/Bridgeport, WV' started by Darth_Brutus666, Nov 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Brutus666 Jedi Master

star 4
    I hope that this is in the right place. I live in Parkersburg, how do I become a member of your fan force, and be active? I really can't do anything, and it doesn't help being a HS student. Any ideas?
  2. Darth_Raptor FanForce CR & Webmaster, Clarksburg, WV

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    Sorry for the delay as I've been on travel and just busy in general. I think 2008 is going to have our group doing more on the internet. I'm going to try and nail down some specifics over the holidays. Thanks for you patience and stay tuned!
  3. Darth_Brutus666 Jedi Master

star 4
  4. Takwolf Jedi Knight

star 2
    Hello All!!

Just recently moved to WV From Maryland, I now like in Petersburg, Just south of Moorefield. I see your meetings are about 2 1/2 hours away so I don't think I will be able to attend many :(

Just wanted to introduce myself and say "Hi".

Tak
  5. Darth_Raptor FanForce CR & Webmaster, Clarksburg, WV

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    Well Hi! Nice to meet you! If you can't make them in person, we do have online chats :)
  6. -Fettish- Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hi to our new friends! :) Yep, we have online meetings via chat, so those who live far away will not be left out. :D
  7. Rebojazz Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hi Fettish and the two newbies! It's nice to see some new people here ;) . How has the online chat's been working out for meetings and such? I've been mostly involved in the Pittsburgh chapter but still have not made it to any meetings either (mainly because I work weekends).

Mike and I have been working on JediconWV for this year, if he hasn't updated you on info. I can chime in to one of your meetings later on if needed.

Cheers,
    Steven
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.