Lit Question About Mara Jade (some spoilers)

Discussion in 'Literature' started by rsh2112, Aug 10, 2013.

1. DigitalMessiah Chosen One

star 5
    Sidious definitely had the home field advantage, as it were, and I think that is why Yoda broke off the fight. The blast from the Force energy affected them both equally but Yoda fell and Sidious didn't and the home field advantage was going to come into play the longer the conflict took.
  2. Charlemagne19 Chosen One

star 7
    Yoda's powers are about knowledge and defense. He's on an assassination mission.

Kind of dumb.
  3. JediMatteus Force Ghost

star 4
    Yeah i did not pose that hypothesis. Pevra did, but I do find it an interesting idea.
  4. Solent Force Ghost

star 2
    Kind of. I haven´t read FotJ (and will not), so can´t say about Abeloth. Anakin´s Solo last stand though consisted in him channeling every positive feeling he had to power himself up, to the point that he starts to damage his own body from the excess of energy, but as he is already mortally wounded it makes no difference.
  5. Darth_Pevra Chosen One

star 5
    What a stupid death. The glowing energy thingy reminded me of Sailor Moon.
  6. fett 4 Chosen One

star 4
    No worse than Obi-wan saying "only Sith deal in absolutes" then declaring "Anakin, Chancellor Palpatine is evil"
  7. Solent Force Ghost

star 2
    Reminded me of saints powering up in Saint Seiya. So it brought back good memories for a while. Then he died.:_|

Couldn´t they have killed Jacen and have Jaina captured instead? Besides removing the BDSM imagery from Traitor it wouldn´t have required many changes.