main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Question about the DVDs

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by yoshifett, Apr 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yoshifett

yoshifett Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 17, 2004
    On the DVDs for AOTC and TPM, is there any "unlockable" content or easter eggs? If so, how do I go about finding them?

I realized today when I was playing the new trivial pursuit that there is a bloopers section for AOTC and that I had never seen it. You can see how, as a star wars fan, this would be something I'd like to remedy.

I also realize somewhere out there, there's already a thread about this. My computer is having a extremely difficult time with search function right now (dial up!) which is why I created this.

2. Tropical_Plumber

Tropical_Plumber Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 24, 2001
    If I remember correctly...

Go to the "Options" menu and highlight the THX logo. Then press "11", "3" and "8" on your remote (depending on the type of DVD player there are different ways of doing this - you may have an "11" button or you may have to press ">10" followed by two "1"s). Bloopers can also be found on the TPM DVD by using the same method.

3. Plo_Koen

Plo_Koen Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2001
    Or if that doesn't work, search it with the "scan" function, I believe it's title 7 or 15.

There's also some hidden stuff on the second discs, you have to highlight hidden buttons. Can't remember the details right now...

4. yoshifett

Apr 17, 2004
    Cool, thanks guys, the bloopers were awesome!
    If anyone can remember how to get to the content on the second disc, that'd be awesome...

5. D_Lowe

D_Lowe Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 15, 2002
    An easy way to accessing the bloopers is to start the movie, hit the display button where you can change the chapter and title. Change it from Title 1 to Title 3 and hit enter, and you get the bloopers. This works for the Episode I and Episode II DVD's. It's too bad they don't have those for OT.

6. yoshifett

Apr 17, 2004
    So, are the bloopers the only hidden content on the discs? Is there anything else, perhaps on the second disc?
    Thanks for the tips guys, I've been spending so much time on the 3sa, I was getting kind of used to getting scorched all the time.

7. Obladi_Oblada

Obladi_Oblada Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 18, 2005
    Try searching for sites that list DVD easter eggs. I don't remember what it was or how to get it, but I know there's something hidden in the deleted scenes menu of TPM, as Plo_Koen mentioned. The bloopers are the best easter eggs though. And it's on the OT special features disc too. Same procedure.. I forget which menu..

8. NeoBaggins

NeoBaggins Jedi Master star 5

Oct 28, 2003

Hey, that was tight!!!

I have NEVER seen the TPM gag reel. That alien bumbing into Artoo and trying to play it off is hella funny.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.