question for all you collectors...

Discussion in 'FanForce Communications' started by xvindicationx, Sep 21, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xvindicationx Jedi Padawan

Hi! My name's Tim, 21 years old and I live in Belgium. Now, I've always loved Star Wars and everything that came along with it. It's amazing how there's another world out there where we can communicate and live our own life. Now, for the past few days/weeks I've noticed that SW has grown onto me, if you know what I mean... As if my love for SW is getting bigger and bigger with the day. I mean, three weeks ago I bought the Behind The Magic cd-rom (went completely nuts because it's so brilliant!), I downloaded both Rogue Squadron and Battle for Naboo, two days ago I got my hands on a cheap Darth Maul Deluxe actionfigure and today I just went out to some toystores here and came home with a Luke Skywalker X-Wing and a Tusken Raider-actionfigure. I know that in number my collection is far smaller than probably everyone's here: I've got like a total of eight action figures, some games, a book and some other small things but I can't help wondering how this will end...:) My question to all of you: Am I normal? :) Has everyone gone through this? Also, if you can help me out on increasing my collection, please let me know, ok? Thanx...
  2. Ben_Skywalker Force Ghost

star 5
  3. Ian_Ball Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, it started the same way with me...now people just think of me as being `sick` but star wars is what i love, and what i love to spend my money on, so as long as i`m happy, i really don`t care who says what is normal

Have fun and enjoy your growing collection!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.