main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

MN Question for Bria - FanFiction!

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by MaraJadeSkywalkerFF, Feb 17, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MaraJadeSkywalkerFF

MaraJadeSkywalkerFF Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    Hi Bria! I was just at FanFiction tonight and saw "I knew I loved you" by Bria.

Is this yours? I looked at the webpage of the author and it said she was from Minnesota! And I thought I recalled that you write. Plus I saw you have fanfiction in your sig.

Anyhow, I suspect that you are the author, so I'd like to say "Great Job!"

:)

2. Bria

Bria Manager Emeritus, -MNFF Council star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 15, 1999
    That would be me. There are a couple of other Bria's/Bria Tharen's (nowhere near the # as there are MJs mind you ;))out there that I know of, but that piece is mine. In fact most of the fanfiction out there by a Bria is mine. Not ALL of it, but most of it. :)

Thanks for your comment. I always love getting reviews. I think that was my most difficult fanfic to date, because I find Ani/Ami romance so hard to write. We know what happens, but we don't know how they get to that point, so I just have to guess, as I don't read the ep.2 spoilers. I'm glad you liked it. I got a lot of encourage ment from some a couple of members of the jc fanfic board. Feel free to review it in the little box (yes, I'm a queen of subtlety). :)

~*~Bria

3. MaraJadeSkywalkerFF

Nov 27, 2000
    I'll go over there right now and give you a glorious review!

My only complaint... now I'm craving chocolate chip ice cream! Big time! Thanks a lot! :)

Also, really cute Mara unicorns on your web site!

4. Bria

May 15, 1999
    LOL. I know, I saw your review. Sorry about that. Blame my mom. I was working on that story in sections, and the other night we had Häagen-Dazs Chocolate Chocolate Chip ice cream. However Chocolate Chocolate Chip was just to long to write, so I shortened it to Chocolate Chip. Hmmm... I think it's on sale 2 for $4 at metro Cub Food stores (or at least the EP one). Pretty cheap. At the grocery store I work at it's 3.09 each. We had strawberry tonight. It was good too. :)

Thanks for the review!

I love the unicorns too. When I saw their names, I had to adopt them. ;)

~*~Bria

5. MaraJadeSkywalkerFF

Nov 27, 2000
    Mmmm! Now I'm further craving chocolate chip ice cream! And on sale too - I'm a sucker for good deals!

Shoot, now I'm craving suckers now too! Thanks a lot - I'm sure that must be your fault somehow too! LOL! :)

6. Bria

May 15, 1999
    LOL! I'm sure it is! ;p

~*~Bria

7. Jedi_XandMan

Jedi_XandMan Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 23, 2001
    Bria, I had no idea you promoted the competition...shame.

Strawberry Ice Cream will never be the same for me after having seen the abomination known as ..."Dr. Giggles."

8. Bria

May 15, 1999
    *gags* Don't even go there...

~*~Bria

9. MaraJadeSkywalkerFF

Nov 27, 2000
    Okay... I gotta ask. What's this with Dr. Giggles? Enquiring Maras want to know... ;)

10. Bria

May 15, 1999
    A different Mara, our friend Jo, is the one behind that story, if I remember correctly. There is a scene in Dr. Giggles with strawberry ice cream. I've heard it mentioned a lot when I'm with my old HS group.

~*~Bria

11. Bria

May 15, 1999
    Here it is, a decription of the strawberry scene from Dr.Giggles, straight from Mara's mouth... err... ICQ! ;)

Well there's this really gruesome an disgusting scene in Dr Giggles (which is apparently out on DVD now, go figure), that after this girl eats a whole huge bowl of ice cream for some reason he comes into the room, somehow gets a stomach pump down her throat and it has these razor blade things on the end. It.. well.. whhhiiirrrrrr, ya know? heh. It comes up into the bowl all pinkish

So there you have it. :)

~*~Bria

12. MaraJadeSkywalkerFF

Nov 27, 2000
    Hmh... I missed that movie...

...amazing I could have passed that one up...

NOT!!!!

GRoooosssss!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.