main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Question for Les Moderateurs

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by Quixotic-Sith, Apr 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quixotic-Sith

Quixotic-Sith Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 22, 2001
    Are the Clone Wars cartoons considered appropriate fodder for this forum, as it is prequel era, and ostensibly part of the official continuity? Or should it be relegated to the Small Screen forum, as it does not appear on the silver screen? For instance, would it be appropriate for me to start a thread discussing the disparity in the level of ability between the Jedi in the films versus the cartoon?

2. clone3131

clone3131 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2004
    Hmmm, considering the sign on the door says:

This new forum is for new fans and old fans alike to discuss Episodes I, II and III to your heart's content.[/b}

Dont see where Clone Wars Cartoon fits in there.
    Im sure you can bring em up in threads, just dont start 50 threads on em.

CLone

3. Mace Windy

Mace Windy Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 3, 1999
    As far as I am concerned, if you somehow tie the Clone War series into the films, then your thread will be fine. If you wanted to post a thread such as the one you mentioned in your post, Quix, I personally would allow it. Obviously, if a thread deals ONLY with aspects of the cartoon, then it would be moved to the Small Screen Star Wars forum.

To be completely honest with you, however, I don't recall Stril, Stryphe and I ever talking about the cartoons. So, I'll be just as interested as you to see what their opinions are.

:cool: Mace Windy,
    too windy for spoilers!

4. Darth-Stryphe

Darth-Stryphe Former Mod and City Rep star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 24, 2001
    If the thread's primary focus is the cartoon, it should be in small screen, but we've never forbad the option of bringing non-PT movie material into a discussion.

Perhaps you could expand on the question, Quix? Was there a certain topic you wanted discussed that raised this question?

5. Saberwielder315

Saberwielder315 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 14, 2004
    The Small Screen SW thread is all about the CW series. Def go there if you want to talk aout those.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.