main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Question for my fellow North Carolinians on Hotels at the Beach...

Discussion in 'Archive: Raleigh, NC' started by dinoX, Feb 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dinoX

dinoX Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 20, 2002
    I'm going down to Wilmington in may for the beach and to see my sister and one of my good friends. But I need to find a decent hotel to stay at. I really want something near the beachfront, but they seem to be pretty expensive. I don't want a place that is TOO far from the hotel - i.e. I want to be able to walk to the beach. Don't wanna drive back in my car while I'm still wet.

Anywho, if anybody has any suggestions, I'm not looking to pay more than $400 or $500 for the 5 nights I'm there. It'll be me and a friend, so we'll be splitting it halfway. I also don't want any el cheapo motel. Just looking for a decent hotel. :)

2. Starburstlvr

Starburstlvr Jedi Youngling star 1

May 2, 2002
    You know - I live in Wilmington and can't tell you of a decent hotel near the beach - I guess 'cause I've never stayed at one here. I'll ask around for you, however, in the mean time, I'd search online.

3. dinoX

dinoX Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 20, 2002
    yeah, i found the days inn on Market Street - it is about $50-60 a night. A decent price, not too far from the main part of wilmington or from the beaches. All I need now is for everything to speed up to the week of May 13th-18th and I'll be set. I've not been to the beach in so long. Plus I get to see my sister who lives there and one of my friends who goes to UNCW. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.