main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Question for you guys

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by Dally, Mar 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dally

Dally Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2001
    Hi -- Sorry if this is an ignorant question, but I just found this board. I'm in Denver, and planning to go to LA to see AOTC on opening day. Is anyone else from Denver going?

2. Jedi_Guy16

Jedi_Guy16 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 28, 2001
    welcome to the RMFF!

3. Joseph_Orion

Joseph_Orion Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2001
    we've got some line party stuff planned for here so I don't think any of us are going to head down to LA to see it. You're more than welcome to party with us. Welcome to the boards

4. Obi_Wannabe

Obi_Wannabe Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 17, 2002
    I've got friends in LA that I will probably go and visit not long after the opening. One of my main objectives will be seeing AOTC on a Digital screen.

But for the opening I will be here.

5. RONTO_RIDER_

RONTO_RIDER_ Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 16, 2002
    not me I be in line here in colorado.

6. kitarusapien

kitarusapien Former RMFF CR star 6 VIP

Nov 19, 2001
    Don't dilly, DALLY!!!! Stay here with us! Between the Kempe event on the 12th, and the midnight showing on the 15th, some of us are gonna be so SW'ed out, we can't see straight....but it's a good kinda blind!

7. JediDragon

JediDragon Jedi Master star 5

Mar 11, 2002
    I might not be able to go on the 15th :-(. As of now I'm scheduled for mids in May and I'm working that Mon., Tues., and Wed... I'll see what I can do though.

8. kitarusapien

Nov 19, 2001
    You can't swap duties with someone in your command? Case 'o beer goes a long way!

9. JediDragon

JediDragon Jedi Master star 5

Mar 11, 2002
    well, the schedule that far ahead isn't set in stone, so I might be able to work something out.

10. Dally

Dally Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2001
    Thanks for the nice replies. Actually, since I posted last, I am having second thoughts about going out to LA. I think it would be just too much of a time commitment, and I have this annoying job that they expect me to show up for...heh heh. Anyway, where and when is everyone lining up here? Thanks for any information.

11. chunk_the_jawa

chunk_the_jawa Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 8, 2002
    dally I belive kit and myself are lining up at the continental , all I know is I will help our leader to hold down the RMFF spot in line.

12. Joseph_Orion

Nov 9, 2001
    I could come bring you guys mcdonald's in the evening and sit around and BS with you 2 for a while

13. chunk_the_jawa

Feb 8, 2002
    that would be cool, I figure we need two in line that way things are covered as far as bathroom breaks and going for food. but hay they more company the better.
    I imagine poor kit will be looking forward to somebody besides me to talk to.

14. Joseph_Orion

Nov 9, 2001
    Don't worry, I'll be there too hanging out and stuff. It'll be cool. What's it going to be like? Should we bring chairs and a folding table? If so we could play some star wars card games.

15. chunk_the_jawa

Feb 8, 2002
    as far as I know it will be like camping in a parking lot or on the curb for that matter.
    we could definatly play some card games.
    I just hope they let us camp out.

16. kitarusapien

Nov 19, 2001
    CHUNK...you kind of read my mind....but I figured it'd be you gettin' tired of me!!!

17. chunk_the_jawa

Feb 8, 2002
    I been maried I know how to turn off the hearing part of my brain. I figured you would get tired of me writing ATOC on the side of the building every time my bladder was full. j/k I know that we have to be on our best cause we are representing not only the RMFF but every starwars fan.

18. Dally

Dally Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2001
    So how early are you all lining up? I'll come line up at the Continental!

19. kitarusapien

Nov 19, 2001
    I'm gonna go directly from the Kempe event on Sunday evening to my house, load up the truck with essentials, and get right over to the Continental where I will join with any other of our ranks to hold the fort for the rest....and I would be honoured if anyone else could see their way to join CHUNK and I!

20. chunk_the_jawa

Feb 8, 2002
    I guess I could at least wash the makeup off before I get in line.

21. kitarusapien

Nov 19, 2001
    Are you gonna re-apply right before the show?

22. chunk_the_jawa

Feb 8, 2002
    I dont know yet depends on how hard it is the first time. I know my horns wont last that long they will surely fall of before the show. so I not sure yet

23. kitarusapien

Nov 19, 2001
    Do you have a tent of some type? If so, we could rig up some kind of set-up shop inside, and put ya back together the night of the show!

24. chunk_the_jawa

Feb 8, 2002
    is that your plan too just wait till the night of the show to get all done up? the only thing I thinking is what if a camera shows up and we arnt ready to be on t.v. ?

25. kitarusapien

Nov 19, 2001
    Well, my stuff only looks really good at night, so I'm gonna be in my normal Gi outfit during the days, and then don the "light's" for night!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.