main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Det, MI Question from the New Guy :-)

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Midnightguard, Apr 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Midnightguard

Midnightguard Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 3, 2002
    Is there some sort of mailing list or website for everyone here? I noticed references in the thread about t-shirts that a picture was posted... where is this and what sort of human sacrifice do I have to make to get access to it :p

Also, about this upcoming meeting... I may be interested in attending (my wife would also... hehe... the corruption continues). Are there directions anywhere? (and what time is it?).

My wife is also a very good seamstress... she makes awesome costumes and garb... she is currently working on Sith Outfits for myself and her for DragonCon this year.

Thanks in advance for the answers and also for all the welcomes :)

2. TheHuntressDiana

TheHuntressDiana Jedi Padawan star 4

May 4, 2001
    Is there some sort of mailing list or website for everyone here? I noticed references in the thread about t-shirts that a picture was posted... where is this and what sort of human sacrifice do I have to make to get access to it

I'll PM you the url and the moderator or the creator will have to "grant you permission" to enter. Okie-day? ;)

Also, about this upcoming meeting... I may be interested in attending (my wife would also... hehe... the corruption continues). Are there directions anywhere? (and what time is it?).

Location, location, location. The meeting will be starting off at the McDonald's in Highland Township. If you go to www.mapquest.com it'll give you a map of the location...and you'll be able to get driving directions to & from as well. Here's the address:

450 N MILFORD RD
    HIGHLAND, MI

The meeting time is 6:30pm...and shortly after, we'll be adjourning to the "secret base" for fun galore! :D

All the basic info on the meeting can be found here.

3. Midnightguard

Midnightguard Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 3, 2002
    Thanks HuntressDiana... :)

4. MiraxTHorn

MiraxTHorn Jedi Master star 4

Aug 22, 2000
    One correction on the meeting info. The time for the meeting is at 7:00PM, not 6:30.

The location is the McDonald's at M-59 and Milford Road in Highland. From your direction, Midnight, you'll probably come up 23?? If so, take the M59 exit and head east for about 10 miles or so to Milford Road. The McDs is on the NE corner. If you need any directions from a different direction, please PM me. I live very close to this McD's.

Welcome to the group, btw! I'll look forward to talking to you and your wife. I'm also very much into costuming, so I always love to get hints and compare notes with others who do that as well.
    Regards,
    M.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.