main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

question inside

Discussion in 'Archive: Las Vegas, NV' started by DarthDavid16, Jun 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthDavid16

DarthDavid16 Jedi Youngling

Dec 3, 2002
    Does anyone knowe the best palce to get action figures (retail or comic book score). I found 5 of the new ones at the Wal-Mart on Trop and Pecos a month ago but nothing since then. So if someone can just tell me about a good retail store or a comic book store that has a lot of figures, that would be appreciated. Thanks!

2. kampilan

kampilan Jedi Padawan star 4

May 18, 2002
    Hey, DarthDavid!
    Just wondering what 5 new ones you got? Any Aaylas or Bariss? :)
    Over at S Rainbow I got the new ROTJ Boba Fett and JC Yoda w/chair 2 months ago

I do have an Aayla but its a German version a fellow fan sent me couple months ago. Only figs I bought over last 3 months were the Clone Pilots, JC Yoda, Teemto and ROTJ Fett, and bearded Endor Commando. I have seen the new Mace and "Treadmill" Padme around but no Aaylas yet.

The "Batcave" was a good comic book store place to buy figures from 95-TPM but they've moved again and no idea if they still in business? There's another place that specializes in action figures but forget the name...sometimes they air commercials in Cartoon Network, Fox, WB on Saturdays if I remember correctly. "Toy Attic" or something? I gotta check TRU on Maryland, and Meadows as well as Kaybee sometime...

3. DarthDavid16

DarthDavid16 Jedi Youngling

Dec 3, 2002
    the ones I found were: Obi-Wan, Mace, Han Hoth, Chewie Mynock and Flying Artoo. The TRU on Maryland has good stuff, got 2 Ephant Mons there on Thanksgiving. Although they're basic figures aren't too spectacular now, they do carry the new 4-packs and the new 12" exclusives. I will have to search for those places now. Thanks!

4. Kaori

Kaori Jedi Youngling

Jul 3, 2003
    I don't know what you have, but K-B toys in the Galleria mall is selling out their action figures at a $1.99 each. The have lots of han solos and mace windus and a few obi wan's.

5. Axia_Euxine

Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 25, 2003
    Best place is Toys in the attic on Craig and MLK. They have TONS of Star Wars toys from vintage to present. Bring plenty of money though, thier prices are INSANE

6. kampilan

May 18, 2002
    Saw some Clone Wars Hailfire Droids, Command Gunships, tanks, and teal-colored Jedi Starfighters over at Jones and Spring Mt Target. No figures except the new SnowTrooper though...looks like I just missed Aayla and Barriss :(

7. kampilan

May 18, 2002
    If anybody is interested or have the extra cash to waste(heh) The new Super Wal Mart down at West Trop have the new Clone Wars Anakins and Yodas. I just bought the last ARC trooper. Does anybody know if the CW two-pack versions are only available at Target or KB? There's only one ROTJ Luke lightsaber I saw btw.

8. spooky-kid

spooky-kid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 17, 2003
    the value packs were first found at wal-marts. now there have been reports of them being found at kay bee. i haven't heard of anyone finding them at target yet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.