main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

CVII Question! I've changed my address!

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by Jedi Hasegawa, Mar 24, 2014.

1. Jedi Hasegawa

Jedi Hasegawa Jedi Youngling

Mar 24, 2014
    Question! I've changed my address since I purchased my tickets online... Does anyone know if I need to update that information or will tickets be picked up at the convention like Comic Con? I printed out a confirmation of purchase, but never got any tickets in the mail so I'm assuming the ticket process will work out like SDCC. At least I hope so... help!

2. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    Update the information anyway. Not sure how they're going to do it this time around, but sometimes conventions will mail you a postcard with a barcode that acts as your badge pickup.

3. jcgoble3

jcgoble3 Chosen One star 6

Nov 7, 2010
    Information on ticket mailing is here. Tickets purchased on or before March 13, 2015, will be mailed unless you live outside the United States. For previous Celebrations, all such tickets were mailed en masse after that deadline, even if purchased months before the deadline. This is mainly because the design of the passes is not finalized until closer to the deadline; at this point, almost a year before the deadline, they might not have even begun designing the passes. Usually each type of pass has a different character on it, drawn by a licensed artist specially for the convention, so the design process takes time.

4. Dewback

Dewback Force Ghost star 4

Jul 18, 1998
    I moved back in November and I called them up and updated my address. Nice and easy. They even sent a confirmation email.