main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Question of the Week #6: What Were You Looking Forward To Seeing In AOTC?

Discussion in 'Archive: Atlanta, GA' started by Minacia_Brightstar, Jun 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    Hey everyone! Here is question of the week #6:

Before you saw Episode II for the first time, what were you most looking forward to seeing in the film? Were there certain characters, places, events, or anything else that you just couldn't wait to see?

This week's question was provided by Technoviper. Thanks! :)

2. Jace Darkrider

Jace Darkrider Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 30, 1998
    I was honestly looking forward to seeing the fight between Jango and Obi-Wan. However, after seeing the movie, it pales next to the fight between Dooku and Yoda. The online stuff from Star Wars.com hyped it up pretty big. I felt it was cut really short and there wasn't much to it. But that was a scene I really was anxious to see.

3. stacey113

stacey113 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 8, 2001
    I was looking forward to the Yoda/Dooku scene. Someone had told me some spoilers and it was the scene I wanted to see the most.I also really, really wanted to see Jimmy Smits as Bail Organa (hubba hubba!)

4. NOOM

NOOM Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 10, 2002
    i to was looking forward to the jango vs obi-wan sceen because i didn't think
    the yoda vs dookee was going to happen but when i saw it oh mama !

out:noom

5. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    I was really looking forward to the arena scene. I had heard that we would see lots of Jedi in action (even female Jedi), and I was definitely not disappointed. :)

6. Jedireject

Jedireject Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 2, 2001
    I was looking for a much longer fight scene for Jango in the arena.

7. Jace Darkrider

Jace Darkrider Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 30, 1998
    I agree with Jedireject. I too felt Jango was head over heels to quickly. Mace made haste. I think the Jango fights were too short overall. While he kicks booty, I was hoping for more intense fighting there.

8. RosieWook

RosieWook Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 5, 2000
    I was going in looking forward to seeing Anakin fall. And I think he made a big leap, but didn't quite take the entire plunge.

Yeah, what I ended up enjoying the most were the little depictions of life in the Republic (aka, The Outlander Club, Dexter's Diner, Amidala's apartment) and, as with everyone else, the Yoda/Dooku fight.

9. darthsecret

darthsecret Jedi Youngling

May 28, 2002
    Obi-wan all grown up! yum.

10. darthmrw

darthmrw Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 8, 2002
    Much like everyone else, the scenes with Yoda and the fall of Anakin were at the top. But one of the best scenes was at the end of the movie, with the clones marching into the predecessors of Star Destroyers, all to the Imperial March, while the future Emperor looks on. The Birth of the Empire (almost!!)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.