main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Question of the week #7 - If you had the power of the Force on this planet....

Discussion in 'Archive: Raleigh, NC' started by TallonKaardgamer, Jul 31, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TallonKaardgamer

TallonKaardgamer Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    Hey gang! Here is another Question of the Week for us to ponder.

If you were able to access the Force here on Earth, what would you do with it?

Thanks to RosieWook for providing this week's question. :D

2. jadesaber2

jadesaber2 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 17, 2000
    I'm not sure, but I know that whatever it is, it'd be considered a grave abuse of power. :p

3. dinoX

dinoX Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 20, 2002
    i would force heal my body of all imperfections, and then I'd return to normal life. :)

4. Psycho_Jedi

Psycho_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 26, 2002
    First I'd fix my car, then I would use my powers to get an A in chemistry. That's about all I can think of using it for right now. But it would really come in handy in the morning. I wouldn't have to jump out of bed to turn off my alarm clock. Or during the weekends when you're watching movies, you would never have to get up to change the DVD. You could just sit there and levitate everything. Oh the possibilities.............

5. TallonKaardgamer

Apr 9, 2002
    I would do exactly as our RSA Minacia Brightstar would do, if I had the Force.

I wouldn't have waited for 3 days for the drilling to be completed before rescuing those trapped miners. I would have torn the ground in two and pulled out all of them to safety.

I'd levitate a lake up out of the ground and put out those forest fires in the west and midwest.

I'd Jedi Mind Trick those little girl kidnappers into jamming some death sticks up where the sun don't shine and [b} really make them rethink their lives [/b].

6. TallonKaardgamer

Apr 9, 2002
    I'd make Lord of the Rings : The Two Towers have it's premiere NOW. And I'd invite all my friends to an exclusive showing.

7. dinoX

dinoX Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 20, 2002
    oooh, can you do that for a few more movies?!? Like Matrix Reloaded, X-Men 2 and Terminator III (to name a few)?!?

;D

8. TallonKaardgamer

Apr 9, 2002
    I'd make all the electric outage still going on for Duke Power customers be repaired in an instant.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.