main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Question of the week: What scene in Episode 3 are you most anxious to see?

Discussion in 'Archive: Raleigh, NC' started by TallonKaardgamer, Mar 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TallonKaardgamer

TallonKaardgamer Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    Are you ready for it? What's the most highly anticipated scene you're absolutely jumping out of your skin to see? Anakin becoming Vader? The Anakin / Obi-Wan duel? Palpatine revealed as the Emperor? Birth of the twins? The Shadow Players doing the lightsaber battle in the parking lot again? :) whoops, spoiler there, sorry.

What would be the most exciting unexpected thing you'd never guess you'd see that would flip you out and put the whole movie on its end?

Me first. I'm looking for Yoda kicking rump before he leaves for Dagobah. The most unexpected things that would knock the sox off me if they showed it would be if...
    1. Padme picks up a lightsaber and fights Anakin in the climactic battle
    2.Palpatine is revealed as Anakins father

Your turn! :)

2. Geniepants

Geniepants Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 7, 2003
    Well, I'm looking foreward to the big fight between Anakin and Obi. I've also heard described the scene when Anakin wakes up as Vader and learns certain things (I don't wanna spoil it for you guys). I also wanna find out who Sifo Diyas is (a buddy of mine has a theory, but I'm not gonna blow that one for ya either)

As for things that would suprise me, Threpio kicking ass and Chewie speaking in English would about put me on my ear.

3. Qui-Gon-Was-Right

Qui-Gon-Was-Right Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 10, 2002
    I am most looking forward to the fight b/w Anakin and Obi-Wan. I would freak if Yoda and the emperor dueled it out with lightsabres. I would like to see Qui-Gon play some role in spirit form.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.