main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Question Regarding The Hook Score...

Discussion in 'Star Wars And Film Music' started by StarWarsFan2005, Nov 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StarWarsFan2005

StarWarsFan2005 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 28, 2004
    Hey does anyone know if there's a complete version of Hook out there that ALL the tracks have perfect stereo quality sound to them? I ask this because Hook is one of my favorite John Williams scores, I mean I've got the Concorde release, but a lot of the unreleased cues have some what of a average/poor sound to them. I'm sure this is just a shot in the dark but hey wouldn't hurt to ask...

Trent

2. stradman

stradman Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 14, 2002
    I know that there was a release of the score. I am not sure if it is a COMPLETE score. It is, howver, in good quality. I found it on Real Rhapsody and it quickly became one of my favorites.

3. Dani1138

Dani1138 Jedi Grand Master star 3

Nov 20, 2002
    a lot of the unreleased cues have some what of a average/poor sound to them

You're definitely talking about the Concorde boot? The sound isn't perfect on mine (there's some occasional distortion when the music gets really loud) but there isn't a single track on it that has poor sound quality to my ears.

4. pahket

pahket Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 6, 2001
    Forgive my ignorance for asking a question about a [possibly] illegal version of the score, but where might one find it? Try the fileshare programs?

5. Cerrabore

Cerrabore Jedi Master star 4

Jan 17, 2004
    Try this - JWFan.net Trading Board:

http://www.jwfan.net/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewforum&f=2

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.