main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

San Joaquin, CA Question to all. . .

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Ultimate_Mamas_Boy, Jun 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ultimate_Mamas_Boy

Ultimate_Mamas_Boy Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 20, 2003
    Does any one want an unofficial practice at mileniuhanandshrimp's house on thursday, and what time, cause the shrimp's got the whole day off. So contact the [hl=red]Vise"press ganged" Chancelor[/hl], via this bord for an answer and via pm for directions. Or for the select few just call her for the directions secret knock, code names, and such.

2. The-Bald-Wookiee

The-Bald-Wookiee Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 13, 2005

I'll be there. Don't know if I have to work Thursday or not, but I'll turn up when I can if anything's going down.

3. xdarthsmithiousx

xdarthsmithiousx Jedi Youngling star 3

May 18, 2005
    I get off of work(aka-taking everyone's junk and selling it at Goodwill), at 1:30pm, so I just might be interested. I'll of course ask Mrs. Skywalker. So...count us in unless we end up not being able to come.

4. Last_of_theJedi

Last_of_theJedi Jedi Youngling

Jun 21, 2005
    Hey, I had to make a new name, cause I can't figure out the password to the old one, and the reminder thing only sends the password for this name to my email, -but this is Liz's Brother. I would like to take part in the lightsaber training thing. I really dig it. I have played and completed Episode III the video game, and I think there are some things that can be learned from that game. I have also played Knights of the Old Republic II, but I have not completed it yet. I am at the very end though, I think anyways. (I am fighting Kreia). Anyways, I have to be home by 6 o'clock on Thursday though. I think I am going to the Flea mart with my sister on Thursday morning to buy or order bamboo swords. -Anyways...

5. Last_of_theJedi

Last_of_theJedi Jedi Youngling

Jun 21, 2005
    Oh yeah, my brother in law sounds a lot like Watto, the junk dealer in Mos Eisley.

6. xdarthsmithiousx

May 18, 2005
    Watto?? [face_beatup]
    Hahaha.

7. Liz_Skywalker

Liz_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

May 22, 2005
    i would be down with it, but i can't make it until probably 4 or so earliest...

8. mileniumhanandshrimp

mileniumhanandshrimp Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 13, 2005
    well, i say be here when you get here- it's sorta my philosophy on arrival, as i never seem to be anywhere exactly when i intend to be...

last jedi, don't know honestly if anyone would be here before six except me, just because *I* have the day off work doesn't mean anyone else does except maybe the wookiee, and maybe jerry might show up early, if he doesn't wait for the missus. but i can make you welcome (i hope) whenever you arrive.

liz, same again. don't stay away because you're working, show up when you can.

oh, and i think pizza might be involved at some point, if everyone wants. i get the kind discount at round table (it pays to sleep with the manager) ;)

9. derekm001

derekm001 Jedi Master star 1

May 18, 2005
    I would love to come, I just need directions. Can you PM me with them. I probably won't arrive till after work thought. Hopefully it will be about 6 pm if it isn't to late.

10. xdarthsmithiousx

May 18, 2005
    All right. Thursday we will all present our Jedi skills, for the world to see....maybe not, but yeah, practice sounds good.

11. Emperors-hand

Emperors-hand Jedi Youngling star 1

May 25, 2005
    Well Tater and I will be there for sure and probably long before you expect us to show up. I think he has the day off so if it doesn't bug ya we'll prolly be there a few hours after he wakes up and wont leave until 2 in the morning lol. I must say though i think his dedication is really paying off his skill has far surpassed mine. Okay I'm done rambling we'll see you Thursday :)

--mara

12. MotherPalpatine

MotherPalpatine Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2004
    I told the Count and he said yes so I guess that is a go. He gets off work at 5:00 p.m.

Golda

PS. Don't count on cookies however since this is turning into a bad work day for me and I'm not sure that tomorrow will be any better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.