main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Joaquin, CA Question to all. . .

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Ultimate_Mamas_Boy, Jun 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ultimate_Mamas_Boy

Ultimate_Mamas_Boy Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 20, 2003
    Does any one want an unofficial practice at mileniuhanandshrimp's house on thursday, and what time, cause the shrimp's got the whole day off. So contact the Vise"press ganged" Chancelor, via this bord for an answer and via pm for directions. Or for the select few just call her for the directions secret knock, code names, and such.

2. The-Bald-Wookiee

The-Bald-Wookiee Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 13, 2005

I'll be there. Don't know if I have to work Thursday or not, but I'll turn up when I can if anything's going down.

3. xdarthsmithiousx

xdarthsmithiousx Jedi Youngling star 3

May 18, 2005
    I get off of work(aka-taking everyone's junk and selling it at Goodwill), at 1:30pm, so I just might be interested. I'll of course ask Mrs. Skywalker. So...count us in unless we end up not being able to come.

4. Last_of_theJedi

Last_of_theJedi Jedi Youngling

Jun 21, 2005
    Hey, I had to make a new name, cause I can't figure out the password to the old one, and the reminder thing only sends the password for this name to my email, -but this is Liz's Brother. I would like to take part in the lightsaber training thing. I really dig it. I have played and completed Episode III the video game, and I think there are some things that can be learned from that game. I have also played Knights of the Old Republic II, but I have not completed it yet. I am at the very end though, I think anyways. (I am fighting Kreia). Anyways, I have to be home by 6 o'clock on Thursday though. I think I am going to the Flea mart with my sister on Thursday morning to buy or order bamboo swords. -Anyways...

5. Last_of_theJedi

Last_of_theJedi Jedi Youngling

Jun 21, 2005
    Oh yeah, my brother in law sounds a lot like Watto, the junk dealer in Mos Eisley.

6. xdarthsmithiousx

May 18, 2005
    Watto?? [face_beatup]
    Hahaha.

7. Liz_Skywalker

Liz_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

May 22, 2005
    i would be down with it, but i can't make it until probably 4 or so earliest...

8. mileniumhanandshrimp

mileniumhanandshrimp Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 13, 2005
    well, i say be here when you get here- it's sorta my philosophy on arrival, as i never seem to be anywhere exactly when i intend to be...

last jedi, don't know honestly if anyone would be here before six except me, just because *I* have the day off work doesn't mean anyone else does except maybe the wookiee, and maybe jerry might show up early, if he doesn't wait for the missus. but i can make you welcome (i hope) whenever you arrive.

liz, same again. don't stay away because you're working, show up when you can.

oh, and i think pizza might be involved at some point, if everyone wants. i get the kind discount at round table (it pays to sleep with the manager) ;)

9. derekm001

derekm001 Jedi Master star 1

May 18, 2005
    I would love to come, I just need directions. Can you PM me with them. I probably won't arrive till after work thought. Hopefully it will be about 6 pm if it isn't to late.

10. xdarthsmithiousx

May 18, 2005
    All right. Thursday we will all present our Jedi skills, for the world to see....maybe not, but yeah, practice sounds good.

11. Emperors-hand

Emperors-hand Jedi Youngling star 1

May 25, 2005
    Well Tater and I will be there for sure and probably long before you expect us to show up. I think he has the day off so if it doesn't bug ya we'll prolly be there a few hours after he wakes up and wont leave until 2 in the morning lol. I must say though i think his dedication is really paying off his skill has far surpassed mine. Okay I'm done rambling we'll see you Thursday :)

--mara

12. MotherPalpatine

MotherPalpatine Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2004
    I told the Count and he said yes so I guess that is a go. He gets off work at 5:00 p.m.

Golda

PS. Don't count on cookies however since this is turning into a bad work day for me and I'm not sure that tomorrow will be any better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.