main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

question

Discussion in 'Archive: Quad Cities (old board)' started by flyer_98, Jun 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flyer_98

flyer_98 Jedi Youngling

Apr 17, 2004
    What's going on? I must say, I am noticing a disturbing trend on these boards. Where is everyone? I am dissappointed that it seems our group is dwindling. I know there have been rifts between people lately, so let's get back to what we can all do- posting. So therefore I have a question for all of you-

If you could have your dream job, what would it be? If you could be paid a six-figure salary for doing ANYTHING on the planet for the rest of your life, what would it be? (Remember, people, this is a family board.)

2. UluUlix

UluUlix Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 3, 2003
    My dream job-I would be a private business owner and I would take my monet and invest in other businesses. Then I would run for political office and fix education, build up the defense, and fix our energy crisis.

Oh yeah, about what has been going on-we are involved with a wedding, I have school, and oh yes the site was down-however there is a back door into the boards but no one was really posting. As stated in a previous thread-June is a crazy month for the Executive Council. That and 7 plus foot wookie.

But keep your calendar open for:
    Wizard World
    Dragon Con
    Some local thingys as yet to be planned
    Release of OTC on DVD
    A movie appearance
    Boo at the Zoo

3. DoctorD52

DoctorD52 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 29, 2003
    I'd do what I "do" now, except i'd be making a living off of it and I'd be able to quit my "real job"...

4. flyer_98

flyer_98 Jedi Youngling

Apr 17, 2004
    but what do you "do"?

5. darth_Doh

darth_Doh Jedi Youngling

Jun 2, 2003
    I would own a comic book store and have a lucrative job sitting on my butt and then retire and live off my savings for the rest of my life.

My real job would be anything to do in comic books.

6. Darth_Neckless

Darth_Neckless Jedi Youngling

Feb 24, 2004
    hmm lets see six figures oh i know and since its a "family friendly" enviroment ill sanitize it for those of you who are uncomfortable with violence. I do believe id rather enjoy being combat pilot in the united states air force and do what those in the profession of arms do; namely break things and send people on to the next world in a quick and timely manner. Oh wait i'm already on my way to doing that arent i well my bad with that in mind i think ill probably go with test pilot. yeah thats it a test pilot.

Charlie 32 out

7. Super_J

Super_J Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 25, 2004
    I think I would not want a job and be financially secured so I could enjoy lots of traveling and collecting SW stuff.

BTW, I went to a Yard sale in Rock Island and picked up a 12" Ackbar figure and a Wicket rubber mask. The mask is copyrighted 1983 and was made by Don Post Studios.

I think I spent $1.50

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.