main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ohio Question

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Michael-Myers, Oct 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michael-Myers

Michael-Myers Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 23, 2004
    Hello, I am new to the Fanforce area, and was wondering, what are the limits of the Northwest Ohio boundaries? Like, from what city to what city is this area? I want to know if my city is apart of this.

Is this question confusing?

[image=http://www.geocities.com/crazy_freak_2069/michael3.jpg]

2. Jade-Walker

Jade-Walker Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 21, 2002
    In the other thread you stated that you live near Findlay. I would definitely consider that part of the NW Ohio area.
    And there aren't really hard-and-fast rules on where you can and cannot live to participate in a certain Fan Force. I just moved from the Cleveland area and am still involved in the Fan Force there, although to a lesser degree than previously. ;)
    In that FF, we even had a member that lives in CA and one that usually is in Boston (due to college). And she's the CR of the FF in Boston.

So welcome. :D And hopefully we'll all be able to get together some time.

3. Tobey-Wan

Tobey-Wan Jedi Master star 9

Jun 12, 2001
    I can't say that we really have boundaries.

I'd say the area covers at least what you see on the weather map on the Toledo area news.

4. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    I'd say the area covers at least what you see on the weather map on the Toledo area news.
    That's a good way of summing things up! It really depends on the size of your group (and how far you're spread out).

The Jedi Knights of Cleveland covers C-town, Akron/Canton, and we've sorta "adopted" Youngstown...just because nobody has formed a FF chapter there yet. All of which are within an hour drive of most of the Cleveland area.

5. Jade-Walker

Jade-Walker Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 21, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.