main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC question

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by hybrid_ox, Feb 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hybrid_ox

hybrid_ox Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 26, 2005
    Hey i have a major question for anyone whocan answer this i will greatly appreciate it. At my school they have blocked all things with the word game in it and also myspace, i was just wondering if anyone knows of a proxy server i am able to go to, to bypass this block. Please help if u can!

2. BarrisOffee

BarrisOffee Jedi Youngling star 2

May 13, 2005
    Hey baby...school is school...not fun and games!!! LOL just try Google search. There is away around it, but to much to just tell you and just wait til you get home. Love Ya

3. Mordtat

Mordtat Jedi Master star 3

Apr 20, 2004
    You do realise that I am a teacher right? There are reasons for such rules being in place. They do not always inform the students of the reason but it is most often in your best intrests. However, don't break school rules for something such as trivial as games or myspace.

If you are on the computer then you are there for a reason. I seriously doubt games are part of the state curriculum. To make a long story short, don't break the rules and wait until after school to screw around. You are there to learn, heaven knows you guys screw around enough at school.

4. BarrisOffee

BarrisOffee Jedi Youngling star 2

May 13, 2005
    oh ...hush up you " School Nazi"... LOL

5. hybrid_ox

hybrid_ox Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 26, 2005
    Well on a count that my teacher tells us we can do this stuff then it is not breaking the rules and the teacher infact gave me permission to bypass the block. If there is anyone else outthere that will tell me how to bypass it plz let me know if you are gonna leave a comment about how its breaking the rules and all dont worry bout leaving a comment.

6. eddie-wan-kenobi

eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2003
    If your teacher has given you the ok to bypass the firewall, maybe they can tell you how to do it.

7. Aidion_Templari

Aidion_Templari Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 26, 2005
    what, the "great" LPX cant tell u? lol

8. Entropy

Entropy Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2002
    I could tell you how to get around it, but somehow I doubt that was your teacher's intent when he challenged you to find a way. No lesson is learned until it is bought with struggle or pain. Good luck with your research.

9. Mordtat

Mordtat Jedi Master star 3

Apr 20, 2004
    Just keep in mind, "my young friend" that you make your own bed and when the time comes you will sleep there. You should follow school policy first and foremost. That teacher may not be totally aware of the consequences and you both could end up with more problems than you need. I tell you this because I care and I hate seeing friends shoot themselves in the foot.

I wish students in general would put forth the effort that you are showing now into other areas that will BENEFIT them later. Then again my cooperating teacher has told his students. "Guys if you don't think you need to be here then you should leave. I read on the way to school that McDonalds is now hiring."

Many do not realise that the world they see is only a fraction of what reality is. Apply yourself brother and that backwater town of Roanoke Rapids will be a thing of the past. Your future starts today.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.