main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Question

Discussion in 'FanForce Conventions' started by Kuponut, Sep 12, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kuponut

Kuponut Jedi Youngling

Sep 12, 2001
    Are there limited amounts of tickets? If so, where do you buy them, or where will you be able to buy them at? Thanks.

2. snap-hiss

snap-hiss Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 23, 2001
    Online regestratin begins October 1, here.

3. Jedi_Kettch

Jedi_Kettch Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 19, 2001
    does anyone know if there will be a way to purchase tickets if you don't have a credit card? at wizards of the coast stores perhaps?

xxxSam

4. vadersfist

vadersfist Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 25, 2001
    You should be able to order by mail and pay with a check. I believe I did for the 1st SWC. I cannot imagine they won't sell them that way.

5. Connemara

Connemara Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 18, 2000
    Um, I checked out the site you podted for registering, and there was nowhere to get tickets. Did I miss soemthing?

And also, how fast do you think the tickets will sell out? Cause my Dad has a tendancy to want to wait a while before doing anything that will clinch this whoel thing, but if the tickets are gonna sell out soon, I'll just make him buy them now!

6. Sebulba-X

Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA• star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2000
    The official Celebration site is supossed to be up some time today, not necessarily first thing in the morning.

From what I've heard, the Denver Celebration had tickets for sale at the door the day of the event, granted, for a little more dinero than if you got your tickets ahead of time. My city's hosted events much larger than this in the very same convention space, so I doubt there'll be a cap on the number of people allowed in.

7. Shara

Shara Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 4, 2000
    The site unvieling has been pushed back to November. It's in the article about the logo being unveiled as well. Sorry! I doubt they will seel out, though. Not saying we won't have a lot of people, cause we will, but I'm sure plenty of people will wait to get them at the door.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.