main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Questionable Post by LMM

Discussion in 'Communications' started by Salty, Nov 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthMaul13

DarthMaul13 Jedi Youngling star 4

Nov 26, 1998
    "IYHO."

Apparently, in a lot of people's opinions, otherwise his banners wouldn't be all over this site. The YJCC banner isn't his only creation, ya know.

2. Darth_AYBABTU

Darth_AYBABTU Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 8, 2001

Let it go. It's no more antagonistic than most other posts around here. He's protective of his intellectual property, and this is hardly an abuse of power, as was his last infraction. He's eccentric, and no one was harmed by his posts. Let's not make a case out of this one. He's on staff and he makes banners. He's a VIP by default, and subject to the same rules as anyone else. If the Administration starts acting decisively everytime a member posts something a little antagonistic, this is going to be a very, very dull place.

AYBABTU?

3. legacyAccount

legacyAccount Jedi Youngling

May 22, 2012
    if he was a mod, or if he got promoted to mod again, then i could see how it would be an issue. but as he's not one, i don't see why it's an issue.

4. xie

xie Jedi Knight star 5

May 25, 2002
    He represents TFN Staff as a VIP/TFN Banner Maker.

5. DarthMaul13

DarthMaul13 Jedi Youngling star 4

Nov 26, 1998
    Obviously he is laughing at all of us for making such a big deal about his little ol' banner.

6. That awful vracer

That awful vracer Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 6, 2000
    In case anyone is wondering, the "poem" is actually the lyrics from Piggies by the Beatles. It was written by George Harrison and was on the White Album. And I can't imgaine that it was meant as anything other than an insult.

7. Grilled-Sarlacc

Grilled-Sarlacc Former Head Admin star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 19, 2001
    Locking at author's request.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.