main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lit Questions about Xesh the Force Hound.

Discussion in 'Literature' started by DarthKenny, Jan 17, 2013.

1. DarthKenny

DarthKenny Jedi Knight

Feb 11, 2010
    In prisoner of Bogan #1, it has a flashback to a mysterious, unnamed woman who served as a young Xesh's comforter and protector. Furthermore, the preview for the final issue of the Prisoner of Bogan arc states that the Masters find out something about Xesh. I think that that woman is Xesh's mother, and she was on one of the sleeper ships which left Tython, maybe she's even a former Je'daii herself. What do you guys think?

2. Ghost

Ghost Chosen One star 8

Oct 13, 2003
    It's Trill.

And the Je'Daii have not yet made contact with the Rakata, Xesh is their first contact from outside the Tython system.

3. DarthKenny

DarthKenny Jedi Knight

Feb 11, 2010
    I was under the impression that Xesh's memories were from before he first met Trill. And they said that there were sleeper ships which left the Tython system for the Deep Core, which the Rakata had a presence in. Maybe one of those sleeper ships were captured by the Rakata. They would never have been able to return to Tython to tell the Je'daii about the threat.

4. JediMatteus

JediMatteus Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 16, 2008
    i just finished with part one of this comic series via TPB. I enjoyed it and i am curious what will become of Xesh. will he indeed come to the light and be a jedi, or is it possible that he could create the Sith order. Does anyone know when the Sith empire came to be? Who is the founder??

5. JediAlly

JediAlly Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 31, 2000
    The Sith Empire that was featured in Golden Age of the Sith and Fall of the Sith Empire won't come to be until around 7000 BBY. The events of DOTJ takes place at least 30,000 BBY, so we don't need to worry about that yet. Or rather should I say let's hope we don't need to worry about that and continuity just yet.

6. JediMatteus

JediMatteus Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 16, 2008
    okay. But is are obviously force user dark villians in the comics. We have the Rakata and the force hounds. So we don't need Sith officially to have force battles

7. AusStig

AusStig Force Ghost star 5

Feb 3, 2010
    The evil force users are the Rakata.

They have an empire built upon slaughter and slavery that spans the galaxy.

They are the most successful darkside users in the history of the Galaxy.

Between then and the Bogans we don't need Sith, evil force user position has been filled.