Questions and theories about Episode 3 **Spoilers**

Discussion in 'Boston, MA' started by Ryno, May 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TIEace Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I hope they focus in one more individual Jdi fighting styles. Like more duels and what not.
  2. Dex1138 Jedi Master

star 4
    According to current EU, Boba's one of the last Mandalores. You can even go to the Official Site and read Jango's history. They just started a comic arc with Jango as a kid growing up on Concord Dawn and being trained by a small group of Mandalores.
    But I am curious how they're going to wipe out all them Jedi. Clones and droids?
  3. TK7771 Jedi Master

star 4
    just remember this is not EU!!

Pretty much anything thats written in a book or comic arc doesnt necessarily mean its gonna be in the movie.

To be completely honest with you all,I honestly hope Boba Fett isnt in Ep3.I think it would be overkill of the character.I agree it would be cool to see him whipe out Mace for revenge and all,but I think he will still be to young in Ep3 to kill a Jedi!!
  4. Theedage Jedi Master

star 4
    Look up, I've already posted a quote from Rick McCullen stating that Boba WILL be in Episode III.

*evil grin*
  5. TK7771 Jedi Master

star 4
    yeah well Rick Mccaullum(however you spell his name) is a bone head!!I think he likes to talk out his butt just to hear himself talk sometimes.he's also the idiot that said N'Stink could be in EP2
  6. Theedage Jedi Master

star 4
    Boba must be in e3 to kill windu!!!!!!!!

It's only justice after all.
  7. Theedage Jedi Master

star 4
    Anyone think we'll see Mara Jade being taught by sidious?

Double Post, I win!
  8. Crix-Madine Force Ghost

star 4
    I doubt it cause that's not important to the plot of the movie.
  9. Theedage Jedi Master

star 4
    Nor is Jar Jar, yet his stupidity was in it. I'd rather have had Boss Nass.
  10. Jedi_Master_Arra Jedi Master

star 3
    There was this theory about Padme dying when Alderaan blew up...but I don't believe a word of it. Though I can't wait to see Hayden vs. Ewan... :D
  11. Theedage Jedi Master

star 4
    I don't know about you, but Hayden vs Ewan would be rather boring. Obi-Wan vs Anakin would kick arse rather hard.
  12. JediRaanic Jedi Master

star 4
    I have a feeling Anakin(not Darth) will take down Mace and fresh from that will be beaten down by Obi-Wan.

There will be a lot more on Boba I'm sure as well.
  13. Royal_Handmaiden Jedi Knight

star 1
    The one thing I am looking forward to is how Dooku is going to go out. I assume Anakin will have the honor and get a little revenge for the slice and dice of his arm. But it would be fun to see Anakin take him out with Palpatine egging him on, to show his ultimate control of him. Although Dooku was pretty tough with the lightning and we never saw Vader use that, so I wonder if he will force choke him or something and like have a realization of the real dark power he has. Just random thoughts...what do you guys think?
  14. Pellaeon69187 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I wonder why Vader never used Force Lightning? He obviously has the power. Maybe he thought its just too messy to be used on a ship cause it could damage things. Force choke is nice anyway.

Dooku- You aren't really the chosen one Anakin, I am!
    //Dooku tries to lightning Anakin but Anakin throws it back in his face.
    Anakin/Darth- I find your lack of faith disturbing...
    //Force chokes Dooku.
  15. Ryno Jedi Master

star 4
    Vader may not use the Force Lightning because it takes so much effort to stay alive.
  16. Dex1138 Jedi Master

star 4
    just remember this is not EU!!

Yeah, yeah. But if they post it on the Official Site Database, I consider it as good as anything. I mean it is the *Official* site, right?

:D

Nor is Jar Jar, yet his stupidity was in it. I'd rather have had Boss Nass.

Now we see JJ did have a somewhat important part to play. Now you can blame him for pretty much all the bad things that happen from Ep2 on!
  17. Theedage Jedi Master

star 4
    I think the consensus around Vader using lightning is that it may short out his breathing machine/armor thingy.
  18. Crix-Madine Force Ghost

star 4
    My personal theory is that Jar Jar will be the first victim of the force choke.
  19. Grand Admiral Reese Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I figure Vader doesn't use lightning simply because he doesn't want too. The choke seems more his Force weapon of choice.
  20. Theedage Jedi Master

star 4
    He should chop jar jar into little pieces, starting with his tongue, then ears, then eyes, then limbs...... or atleast put that in the ep3 dvd deleted scenes or unrated version =]
  21. Pellaeon69187 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  22. JediGrl831 Jedi Master

star 4
    I still like my old favorite way of disposing of Jar Jar. Someone just needs to push him off a building in Coruscant (oops). Not only would you get the satisfaction of hearing the dumb thing scream on the way down, but that splat would probably be the best noise ever! :D
  23. Pellaeon69187 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  24. TIEace Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Ohhhhhhhh...mesa think this is gonna hurten!
  25. DarthMoby Jedi Master

star 4
    I know this isn't how it will happen but I like JediGrl831's way of Jar Jar biting it.

I'd wish it goes a little something like this:
    Palpatine "Jar Jar Binks, you have served the Republic, Naboo, and the Gungan people well. I am afraid, however, that the Senate no longer requires your services."

Jar Jar "But messa term notta over yet, your honor."

Palpatine "I know Jar Jar, I was quite sad to hear that had you died in office, tragic accident indeed. One of your talent and dedication will surely be hard to replace. However, with every day comes new hope and a New Order. Good bye Jar Jar, You will be missed."

Jar Jar "Mesa notta dead!"

Palpatine "Not yet, no."
    Then Palppy instructs a Royal Guard or two to do the pushing.

i know that not how it will happen but one can hope.

As for Boba killing Mace, I dont think that will happen. Boba will prolly kill lots of Jedi, but I don't think he'd be powerful enough to even touch Mace. At least not alone. If he is, then Mace is a chump and needed killing anyhow.

Just a thought or two.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.