main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

LA, CA Questions, Complaints, and Anything Else Ep. VII Return of More Complaints!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Skyryder, Jul 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skyryder

Skyryder Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 13, 2004
    We reached 500 posts on the other complaints thread, so I started a new one.

So there!

2. JediRacer

JediRacer Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 5, 2000
    I have a complaint! You misspelled Return!! Retrun?!?
    Backstroke of the West!

3. crazybirdman

crazybirdman Jedi Master star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    now we have to look at a typo for 500 more post?!

4. JediRacer

Apr 5, 2000
    I'll fix it if SR doesn't fix it in time.
    Wow.. Version VII already. 6x500=3,000. That's a lot of complaining.

5. Skyryder

Apr 13, 2004
    Done, sorry.

6. DarthHaskett

DarthHaskett Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 29, 2003
    Skyryder,

You can come and use our computer to look at interesting websites. It's in a different room so you would not be disturbing us. That is odd that your roommate's mom is staying with you and odder that he did not give her his room so she could sleep a bit more comfortably.

7. Skyryder

Apr 13, 2004
    Right! Wouldn't you think you would give your 60yr old mother the nice bed and you take the couch?

8. DarthHaskett

Apr 29, 2003
    I even give up my room for my mom even though we have other beds because my room is downstairs and this way she does not have to go up and down stairs. Man! Someone ought to slap your roomie upside the head.

9. Skyryder

Apr 13, 2004
    So, I haven't complained about this today so I will start now. Last night I had to sit and watch the Lifetime channel because granny only watches the lifetime channel. I watched a crappy movie about a woman in love with a man she could not have. I wanted to dig my eyes out with dull spoons.

I almost had to kick granny to the curb though. She mentioned to me that I had a lot of Star Wars stuff around the house. I told her I loved that movie and most of my friends do too. She said that she saw the movie in 1977 and thought that she didn't know what the world was coming to. She said it was weird and had too much violence in it. She didn't understand why people liked it so much.

I poisoned her metamucil.

10. DarthHaskett

Apr 29, 2003
    SR, You crack me up! [face_laugh] That's okay, I get the same thing from my own dear old mom. And then there are my sisters and brother who are embarrassed by me. Who needs them any way? I can't poison my mom's metamucil but I can kick my siblings in the shins.

11. JediRacer

Apr 5, 2000
    DH has kicked me in the shins many times before. She also tried to push me in front of a bus. Thanks a lot.

Why don't you make granny watch Napoleon Dynamite. Then explain to her that you have some mad skills. Then have her watch Trainspotting or Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. She will want to leave at that point. Or you can show her the worst movie ever made, Men in Black 2.

12. Skyryder

Apr 13, 2004
    I have yet to be kicked in the shins by DH, and I hear she has mad skills in that area. I just want granny to go away. It clashes with my wild playboy lifestyle that I normally live.

Oh and what do you mean MIIB is the worst movie ever? That's a Sony movie so you better watch out. I've got mad skills of my own.

13. DarthHaskett

Apr 29, 2003
    While I LOVE Ewan, Trainspotting really weirded me out. I have often thought of watching it again to absorb some of things in the movie that I may have missed but I can't bring myself to do it because it was too creepy. That baby and the other things that happened just... oh man! Even though I have never participated in any of their activities, my arm would hurt every time I watched them. I also like Johnny Lee Miller who plays Sick boy but I liked him better in Mansfield Park.

14. crazybirdman

crazybirdman Jedi Master star 4

Feb 24, 2003

Spoken like someone who has not seen Battlefield Earth. The word suckage was invented because of that movie.

15. DarthHaskett

Apr 29, 2003
    I am quite the shin kicker (it comes from being vertically challenged). In grade school, I used to send boys home with bruises. Not something I should really brag about but I didn't take stuff from people. I've mellowed over the years.

What about Ishtar? That was a truly dreadful movie but it was so bad it came around to almost being good. Nah!

16. Elensara

Elensara Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2002
    Um, what about Flubber? I'd much rather watch MIIB, which I think would've been much more enjoyable had all the funny parts not been in the endless commercials.

SR, you need to kick your roommate in the shins. Hard.

EDIT--btw, "important websites"?? Hahaha! That's awesome.

17. Darth-Bubba

Darth-Bubba Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 11, 2002
    stupid grandma! I would say give her laxatives in her coffee, but you share a bathroom, so thats not good.

So I have a real complaint: My entire office, 550 N. Brand in Glendale had no running or flushing water for three hours yesterday. Worse off, we had no air conditioning yesterday, on one of the hottest days of the year. It did not turn on till 11 AM. Literally could not work for the first part of the day. Thank goodness I had a client lunch.

3,000 compliants, thats beautiful. Just beautiful.

18. DarthHaskett

Apr 29, 2003
    In all fairness, not all were complaints. Some were just questions or comments.

19. Skyryder

Apr 13, 2004
    No more complaining about granny. She leaves today and before I get home so I don't have to see her again. I didn't have to spend last night with them either. A went out so by the time I got home 11pm, she was already asleep on the couch.

Today's complaint: I think I have a rash. I don't know what caused it, and I really don't know that it is even a rash. My middle finger on my right hand is swollen just a little and I have small bumps on it and the fingers next to it.

20. DarthHaskett

Apr 29, 2003
    It's probably a heat rash. Some hydrocortisone should make it better.

21. Skyryder

Apr 13, 2004
    But I haven't been hot or out in the sun any? But I'm going to the nurse to have her check it out here in a bit.

22. DarthHaskett

Apr 29, 2003
    Hmmm, worker's comp injury?

I just thought of something, do you have a nurse at your work place? Wow! That's pretty cool!

23. Skyryder

Apr 13, 2004
    Yes, we have a medical department here at the studio. It is mainly for people who get hurt while on a stage. People cut themselves, fall down, and do all sorts of damage while building sets so we have to have a doctor here just in case.

24. Darth-Bubba

Darth-Bubba Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 11, 2002
    this is for you JT...

I think I have a rash. I don't know what caused it, and I really don't know that it is even a rash
    You know SR, when the sailors (Navy) in San Diego would go to Tijuana whore houses, they would come back with unknown sores and conditions.

I am not saying you did this, but perhaps you should be cleaner if your daily rituals, and stay out of those establishments more often.

25. DarthHaskett

Apr 29, 2003
    Despite what D-B said, SR, I'm sure it's not anything serious. It's cool that you have a nurse/doctor available.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.