main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

LA, CA Questions, Complaints and Everything Else Part 15 - My Gosh that's a lot!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by DarthHaskett, Nov 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthHaskett

DarthHaskett Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 29, 2003
    The only time it's too quiet is when all of the dogs are boarded.

2. JediBith

JediBith Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 6, 2001
    I'm sending your ex bad thoughts! [face_devil]

3. JediNoc

JediNoc Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 9, 2005
    Set your furry pack on the ex, JF! Oh, wait, he's poisonous. Email him a virus instead.

4. DarthHaskett

Apr 29, 2003
    Why can't he be civil just for the sake of your padawan?

5. jedifan77

jedifan77 Jedi Master star 5

Mar 19, 2006
    For years I've refused to believe that the padawan's dad could be so horrible at to purposely talk bad about me to our son to try to cause issues. It's finally be proved to me that he really has been doing that and just screwing with the kid's head. How can a parent do that to a child? Yes, it really sucks for me, but think of how much it's messing my son's head. Our child is the one that is going to suffer the most from it.

It's becoming more and more clear to me why the female black widow eats the male after mating. In some cases, that might really benifit our own society. [face_devil]

JB, please keep sending those mean thoughts his way. If nothing else, it make me feel better.

6. Darth-Bubba

Darth-Bubba Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 11, 2002
    JB,

please save some bad thoughts for my X. I am still angry about the trip being cancelled one hour before take off, to delay things two months. But, not surprised. Typical actions of her attorney to inconveninece me.

7. ScootyPuffJr

ScootyPuffJr Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 11, 2007
    I just get a chuckle from this, how we always think and strive ahead of ourselves -- same as in the 30s-50s, what with those upstart young people and their moving sidewalks and flying cars. But then a century ago people freely bombarded themselves with X-rays in private offices "for health"...it's amazing the human race has survived, let alone prospered. But I still want a flying car, all those book and magazine covers lied to me!

Mary-SPJ

8. jedifan77

Mar 19, 2006
    All the ex-es aren't in Texas (country song reference), they're in Oregon. Please send all mean thoughts up that way!

Sorry you're having to go through ex/lawyer crap, DB. I will never understand stupid divorce games! Grow up people, we're not in high school any more!

9. Skyryder

Skyryder Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 13, 2004
    I don't think I'm getting married. Well first off it isn't legal but if it were I don't know, seems risky for some.

I have good news today. I went shopping during my lunch break at a place near the Beverly Center called Steve and Barry's. Everything in the store was $8.98. I bought three shirts, two pais of jeans, and one coat. All for $58. It was amazing. Think Old Navy but with celebrity designers. I went with Heith and he drove in his new car. I decided I really don't like it all that much so I'm not as bitter. We then at at Souplantation and I'm still stuffed.

10. jedifan77

Mar 19, 2006
    If you get married, just make sure you don't marry a head-case! They should require psych. evaluations instead of a blood test before issuing a marriage liscense!

Glad you found sound good deals, SR! That's always a great way to put a positive spin on a day!!

11. Jiltedtoo

Jiltedtoo Jedi Master star 4

Nov 18, 2002
    I have yet to meet anyone from Oregon I actually like.

All of my friends here are from other states such as California, Indiana, or Washington.

I'll keep you guys posted if I find one.

12. DarthHaskett

Apr 29, 2003
    I have a couple of high school friends in Oregon so I can't send all bad thoughts there. Plus Mr. DH's cousin lives there. I'll try to send my bad thoughts to individuals instead.

Cool happy spin on your day, SR. I'm glad you aren't bitter any more because stuff like that ages you too quickly and you look too good to look old.

Good luck in your search, JT. You could always abandon Oregon altogether and just return to So Cal.

13. Varekei

Varekei Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 5, 2005
    SR, How the heck did you get from Sony to the Beverly Center, shop and get back to Sony in one hour??? Kudos!

JT, move back to L A where people love you.

14. Jiltedtoo

Jiltedtoo Jedi Master star 4

Nov 18, 2002
    Even though I never imagined it happening, it may become so sooner rather than later.

15. MrZAP

MrZAP Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 2, 2007
    Aaaaaah!

I got accepted into CSUN!:eek: :D

Aaaaaah!

16. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000

But what about that beautiful night we had together?! I meant nothing to you?? :_| :_|

:p

17. ScootyPuffJr

ScootyPuffJr Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 11, 2007
    Congratulations!

Mary-SPJ

18. jedifan77

Mar 19, 2006
    I'll go ahead and show my ignorance here:

What's CSUN?

19. JediNoc

JediNoc Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 9, 2005
    Cal State Univ, Northridge, JF.

Congrats, MZ!

20. jedifan77

Mar 19, 2006
    Wow, that is exciting!! Way to go, MZ!

21. jedifan77

Mar 19, 2006
    For those of you who don't know me, I'd like to clarify some of my posts about my ex. He's a horrible person and doing his best to screw up our son's head. It's awful! Do I wish him any real ill-will? No! Because no matter what, hurting him would hurt our son. Period.

Any of the venting I do here is just that; venting of frustation! Of course I have plenty of negative thoughts towards him, and unless he suddenly becomes a nice person, I probably always will. However, that's such a small part of my life. I don't revolve any part of my life around it.

So, please don't think that I actually hate everyone in Oregon and wish them ill-will. It seems that I've been taken a bit too seriously. Trust me, I'm not a hateful or bitter person. I'm really sorry if I've offended (or worried) anybody.

22. Skyryder

Skyryder Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 13, 2004
    MZ, congrats on getting in to CSUN. I wish you the best.

MK, they were good nights but something was missing.

JF, vent as much as you want. Same goes to everyone. We are cheap theapy. No one will think you are crazy.

23. DarthHaskett

Apr 29, 2003
    Congrats MZ.

JF, we don't think you are mean or bitter or crazy, just ill used.

SR, your comment about "something missing" made me laugh out loud!

24. Varekei

Varekei Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 5, 2005
    Hooray for you!!! But, I never had any doubts. Wasn't that your first choice, too?

25. Darth-Bubba

Darth-Bubba Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 11, 2002
    We love you JiltedToo. You are missed in Southern California.

Keep your head tp JF. It will be over soon. Stay focused on the light at end of tunnel.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.