Questions, Complaints and Everything Else: The 13th Thread!!! OoOoOoO!

Discussion in 'Los Angeles, CA' started by JediBith, Jun 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediBith Jedi Master

star 4
    Tell them to come on down the hall with that vacation!

My complaint: I think I'm getting a toothache...

2. Jundland_Jay Jedi Master

star 4
    Poor JB! [:D] Hope your tooth feels better. Maybe a dentist visit is in order?
  3. Skyryder Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    No more M&M's for you JB.
  4. JediBith Jedi Master

star 4
    Luckily the M&M dish is empty! I definitely have a toothache. My dental surgeon was supposed to call me once he got the okay from my insurance for my oral surgery. I saw the approval come through online over a month ago! Okay, so I'm going to call them today. I can't have the surgery until after comic-con though! Unless I can't stand the pain... [face_tired]
  5. Jundland_Jay Jedi Master

star 4
    JB,
    Trust me, its not worth it. Have the surgery as soon as possible.
  6. Skyryder Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    JB if you need me to pull it I can get some pliers, or we could tie a string around it and the other end to the door knob then I could slam the door. How does that sound?
  7. JediBith Jedi Master

star 4
  8. MrZAP Force Ghost

star 5
    I had a tooth problem a few days ago as well, but I think something was just stuck in my teeth. Whenever I moved my mouth a certain way, a sharp pain occured. However, this has stopped happening so I'm guessing that whatever was in there was dislodged somehow.
  9. Skyryder Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I'm 32 years old and have never had a cavity. Knock on wood.
  10. NaboosPrincess Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Wow! You must take very good care of your teeth. I think I have had 6 or 7 cavities. They were mostly a result of having braces for five years, though.
  11. Jundland_Jay Jedi Master

star 4
    When I was a kid, cavities just made my mouth sore.
    Now they make my wallet and my mouth sore. :(
  12. Elensara Jedi Master

star 4
    JB, I was debating pretty hard about whether a thunderstorm would carry over my cell enough for it to sound impressive, but it passed by. I thought of you the whole time the rain was pelting my window & thunder was rumbling though!
  13. MrZAP Force Ghost

star 5
    I didn't have any cavities until I was 14 or so. Then I got like...4 in six months...

Needless to say, I'm trying to take better care of my teeth.
  14. Varekei Jedi Master

star 4
    One word: Floss
  15. AniPadmeLurker Jedi Master

star 4
    Wonders never cease. Wowzers, I got my first cavity when I was about 17 or so. Good luck as a kid...then high school hit. Sugar will do it to ya every time.
  16. MrZAP Force Ghost

star 5
    I don't like flossing...it feels so weird in my mouth and makes me gag a bit.
  17. Skyryder Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Good teeth run in the family genetically. My brother who is 28 has also never had a cavity.
  18. jedifan77 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I hate all of you!!! I was so young for my first cavity, that I don't even remember it. Got them all my life and have always brushed and flossed like a madman! All 4 of my grandparents died at ripe old ages with all of their teeth! Even my brother, who was lucky if he brushed several times a week, didn't get his one and only cavity until his late teens. The joke has been on him, though. Thanks to his decade or so use of Speed, he now has numberous bridges and lovely gaps in his mouth. Ahhh, sweet revenge! His mouth happens to be another great example of why not to use drugs... just ask my padawan! [face_sick]

On another note, mom and I spent the whole day cleaning and rearranging my livingroom. It looks GREAT!!! The problem is that I have no idea as to how to rewire my TV, cable, surround sound and DVD player. So, even though the room looks great, I can't enjoy it. How sad is that!!
  19. DarthHaskett Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    My padawan inherited my teeth, fairly strong but slightly crooked. I got two fillings before I got my braces and have only had one since. My padawan is cavity (and filling) free still. I'm hoping my padawan will beat SR's record.
  20. JediRacer Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Man, my neck and shoulder are in serious pain today. I can barely turn my head. Plus it's hot already. I'm complaining a lot today already.
    I have other things to complain about..
  21. crazybirdman Force Ghost

star 4
    we can rename the thread "Complaints, Questions, Complaints and Everything Else"
  22. Skyryder Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I have nothing to complain about today. I'm sorry you guys have problems. JF, when you get your place rewired use a lable maker to color code and lable the wires and where they need to go that way you won't have this problem the next time you move your equipment. Call me Martha Stewart.

JR you are too tense loosen up.

JF, people who don't have all their teeth and live in the high desert is expected. It isn't that big of a shock to me.
  23. jedifan77 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Thank you Skyryder Stewart!! Actually, labeling is such a simple idea. I'm really, really sorry that I didn't think about that yesterday! I'll definitely use them next time.

As for your teeth comment, I busted up laughing so hard that I startled the cat. Very funny!! Why do you think I don't date men from my area??? [face_laugh]
  24. AniPadmeLurker Jedi Master

star 4
    All week I've been waking up with pain in my neck and shoulders, except the last couple of nights. Sorry bout your pain JR. I don't work until tonight and that gives me the whole day. And I don't work for four days after tonight, and I'm super excited. Now I'm just trying to see if i can make it to Howl.
  25. The_Sith_Hunter Jedi Knight

star 2
    You need shiatsu!!! That will loosen you up. Just ask your wife...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.