main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

LA, CA Questions, Complaints, Anything Else: Ep. VI: The Lost Episode

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by ValedaKor, Apr 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ValedaKor

ValedaKor Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 25, 2000
    The Saga Continues...

2. Jiltedtoo

Jiltedtoo Jedi Master star 4

Nov 18, 2002
    My work extended me again, through June.

I will have my truck paid off in 2 months.

I hate my life.

3. Skyryder

Skyryder Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 13, 2004
    Oh so I guess you have to hang around here with us for two more months.

Sorry about that.

4. crazybirdman

crazybirdman Jedi Master star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    Why does Jediracer have sith colors now? See what marriage does to you?! :p

5. SoloJedi

SoloJedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 10, 2001
    hope all had a great weekend!
    I had to go into work today (my OTHR job..interpreting in immigration court) and had to go to San Pedro.
    I got the driving directions from yaho maps!!! UGH!
    I got lost...it must have been made by a blind guy! There i was at 6:30am driving around the harbor trying to find my way to the facility....it was dark, cold and i was sleepy...kinda like JR said in another post. pouted like a 6 year old!!!!
    Well, i just got back...but it was a nightmare!!!!
    I was wondering when the NEW thread would be started as the other one went passed the usual 500 posts!

6. Jundland_Jay

Jundland_Jay Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 18, 2003
    Jilted,
    Sorry dude. Isn't having your truck paid off a good thing?

7. JediRacer

JediRacer Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 5, 2000
    I know I've complained about this many times, but this Daylight Savings Time change is a real pain in the @$$. I'm SOO SLEEEPY!!! That mixed in with getting no sleep Fri/Sat has really messed me up. Skyryder, why are we collecting toys for again?

8. crazybirdman

crazybirdman Jedi Master star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    so lucas gan feed his family, duh!

9. DarthHaskett

DarthHaskett Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 29, 2003
    SJ, I used to work in Pedro. It is a difficult area to maneuver in if you don't know it well (and I never did learn the streets well).

JT, is it really so bad to have to work for two more months and hang with us during that time?

10. Skyryder

Apr 13, 2004
    I'm so sleepy, and now I think I'm getting sick for all the nights hanging out at the line. Also I'm broke due to just about everything.

11. Darth-Bubba

Darth-Bubba Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 11, 2002
    I am tired and cranky too. Took me 1:20 to get from Sherman Oaks to Glendale today. Major accident on 134.

But, I drove through Griffith park. It was a scenic/ pretty drive.

12. DarthHaskett

Apr 29, 2003
    SR, you don't need to go every night. Stay home tonight and get some rest. I'm sleepy too.

13. Jiltedtoo

Jiltedtoo Jedi Master star 4

Nov 18, 2002
    JT, is it really so bad to have to work for two more months and hang with us during that time?

I want to get up North to Oregon and move on with my life.

But I will miss all of you.

Group hug.

14. DarthMommy

DarthMommy Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 22, 2005
    If you guys ever get an option to buy GPS for your car, go for it. You'll never be sorry. It's like Tivo or a cell phone-you'll wonder how you ever lived without it.

15. Elensara

Elensara Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2002
    Hey SR, I got sick staying overnight in the Return of the King line (which was a lot shorter duration...and really cold at night!) and slept at home, and felt WAY better. You don't wanna be sick right off the bat. There're still six weeks to go.

16. Skyryder

Apr 13, 2004
    Yes, I'm home sick now. I don't know what caused it but lack of sleep and hanging out late at night for toys and movie.

I'm running a fever and I have tissue stuck up my nose and I'm wrapped in a blanket. I'm probably going to stay home tomorrow just to be safe. The fun part was taking a cab from Sony to home today. I carpooled this morning and was without my car. I learned that it is $40 from my house to work. I of course did not have to pay because Sony picked up the tab. I love my company.

17. TheEmperorsProtege

TheEmperorsProtege Jedi Knight star 5

May 22, 2004
    hey I like this thread. talking about everything getting on your nerves :D

I'm almost broke and cant find another job....hope this is getting better ;)

-Mel

PS Skyryder what do you work?

18. Darth-Bubba

Darth-Bubba Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 11, 2002
    OK, since this is an anything goes forum, almost...

Scott, you are an educated, well balanced young man. Stop sleeping and hanging out on sidewalks, and get healthy. Not a good use of your time. Bubba has spoken.

(no offense to others LU.net types) but, seriosuly is it worth getting sick over? I just spent 7 days recovering, and I hate being home sick. Need I remind you, in 15 days is a trip to Indianpolis called Celebration III.

19. TheEmperorsProtege

May 22, 2004
    well standing in line can be a lot of fun as well cant it?
    chatting with other fans and so on. but you do need a supply team for hot coffee, sandwiches and such ;)

-Mel

20. JediRacer

Apr 5, 2000
    Yes. Being healthy for Celebration III is of utmost importance!! It would suck to be sick and not enjoy CIII to it's fullest extent.

21. JediRacer

Apr 5, 2000
    DANG. I just finished my box of Star Wars Cheez-It. I wanted to save the box, but by habit, I crushed it and threw it in the trash.

22. TheEmperorsProtege

May 22, 2004
    whatttt???? :eek:
    how could you???

-Mel

23. Skyryder

Apr 13, 2004
    JR has anger issues.
    I'm fine, I could go back out tonight, but I'm not. Part of me being sick is I just don't want to work. I did just come back from Ralphs to pick up cold medicine and some vitamin c. Yes you are all right, CIII is very important and I won't be sick in 15 days. I work for Sony Mel. Studio Operations, when something breaks, I send the people out to fix it.

24. DarthHaskett

Apr 29, 2003
    Get better, SR. Stay home today and tomorrow if you must (if you feel well enough to get out but not to go to work you could scout for figs for us ;) but that would be wrong right?). It would be very bad to be sick at C3. JR and I were on the run constantly last time and you need to be completely well rested because there's no time to sleep. Soup always makes me feel better.

OH! I got an email confirmation that my new bottle of Skywalker wine is ready to be sent out! Yeah!

My complaint of the day, where am I going to find the money to pay for all of this stuff? AAAAAHHHHHHH!

25. DarthMommy

DarthMommy Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 22, 2005
    DH,
    Just whip out your Star Wars Visa and go for it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.