main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

LA, CA Questions, Complaints, Anything Else: Ep. VI: The Lost Episode

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by ValedaKor, Apr 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crazybirdman

crazybirdman Jedi Master star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    Well, what did he say?

2. DarthHaskett

DarthHaskett Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 29, 2003
    He said he wrote it so you see the inner workings of the minds of various characters. He told me (personally) that it was the hardest one he's ever written. Co-workers came in and interrupted the rest of the interview so I couldn't hear everything. Darned work getting in my way again. I'm sure they will replay it tomorrow morning some time.

3. DarthHaskett

Apr 29, 2003
    I feel like I'm in Indy except I'm inside. I think JR brought the rain with him.

4. ValedaKor

ValedaKor Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 25, 2000
    News from Skywalker Ranch (where I have an "inside connection" hee hee hee): George is showing EPIII to Spielberg this weekend for "final tweeking," as my informant informs me....wow, to be a fly on the wall.

5. NaboosPrincess

NaboosPrincess Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 14, 2001
    Oh wow, that's really cool. Spielberg is a lucky dude.

6. DarthHaskett

Apr 29, 2003
    I thought Rick said George had already shown it to Steven and Steven gave it a big thumbs up. Who knows really. Why am I here and not somewhere Star Wars related today?

7. ValedaKor

ValedaKor Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 25, 2000
    Yeah, he did... but maybe he just wants to get a third opinion :). I told my friend I just wanted to go up and be kitchen help or something.... he wasn't falling for it.

8. DarthHaskett

Apr 29, 2003
    How about a tour of Rancho Obi-Wan or whatever it's called?

9. Skyryder

Skyryder Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 13, 2004
    There are currently 999 topics in the LA Fan Force website. The next person who post a new topic will make it 1000. That's because 1000 comes right after 999.

10. JediRacer

JediRacer Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 5, 2000
    There are currently 1007 topics on the Los Angeles Fan Force boards.
    Too late.

11. Skyryder

Apr 13, 2004
    I see that, but I also see 999 if I go to my favorites so I didn't know what was correct. What does that mean Mr?

12. Skyryder

Apr 13, 2004
    Should I go to Happy Hour tonight in West Hollywood with my other group of friends? The non-Star Wars ones? I'm tired, but I should get out. What should I do?

13. JediBith

JediBith Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 6, 2001
    Sounds like a question for Dear Skyryder. Ooops. Aw, we need a DS for SR!!

14. JediRacer

JediRacer Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 5, 2000
    I hope you went out to West Hollywood SR. There's more to life than Star Wars. Whata a meesa saying?!?

15. Elensara

Elensara Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2002
    I'm at the line now for the first time in about three weeks. I must have felt a tremor in the force, as tickets at the Vista went on sale today (I got down there with Adrian and now have tix for midnight, May 19th!!!!).

In complaintland, I have no internet (as I said, I'm at the line, so that's why I'm on here). I took my comp to Best Buy and the dude said someone had probably hacked into our wireless modem and locked us out, and suggested reseting the modem. I snuck into my roomies' room when they were gone (twice now) and tried, but it still shows up as secured. GRR. Stupid ass roommates, the other guy who uses the wireless (and I) wanted to secure it, but they never want to do anything with the internet since they're hooked up directly to the modem. And now I have no internet. And don't know what to do to get it back. :(

16. JediBith

Nov 6, 2001
    The Vista tickets went on sale??? I'm so confused... I'm going to visit the line soon to see what's up.

17. Elensara

Elensara Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2002
    They went on sale yesterday, but you have to buy them in person at the box office (which is a very very good thing, or they'd have been sold out when I went there last night at 10:30). Larry (and maybe some others) bought 150 for line use, so if you can't get 'em from the Vista you may be able to ask Larry about tix...

18. DarthMommy

DarthMommy Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 22, 2005
    Does anyone ride dirtbikes? I am toying with the idea of exploring this hobby.

19. DarthHaskett

Apr 29, 2003
    I haven't considered dirtbikes. That sounds like an interesting new hobby. Dangerous also.

I was out cashing in a gift certificate I got and ended up buying two new handbags. One was super inexpensive and the other wasn't so much but it felt nice to buy them. I think I am starting to identify with YG. I think I only need about 90 more to catch up with YG. Next stop, the shoe store!

20. Skyryder

Apr 13, 2004
    I try and stay away from two wheeled motorized vehicles. Let me tell you the story of my dad and his accident sometime.

21. DarthHaskett

Apr 29, 2003
    Ouch! That doesn't sound good. After Mr. DH and I got married I talked to him about getting a motorcycle (for myself). He basically said over my dead body. My mom used to be an RN in the ER and she used to tell us terrible stories about motorcycle accidents. I guess I won't explore it.

22. DarthMommy

Mar 22, 2005
    Geez, I'm just trying to branch out into something new. Well, I suppose there is good reason for the lack of enthusiasm. Thank you for your input. I'll keep it in mind.

23. JediBith

Nov 6, 2001
    I'm looking at kayaking (Sepulveda Basin) and fencing (Burbank). I also do horseback-riding at the equestrian center. Always looking for new activities...but I'm scared of motorcycles.

24. DarthMommy

Mar 22, 2005
    Fencing sounds cool-give me some info on Thursday. I am looking for new challenges so I am open for suggestions (this could get ugly).

Keep it clean.

25. Skyryder

Apr 13, 2004
    Now Kayaking is something I would love to try.

Oh and DM, my dad's leg was ripped off from a motorcycle. They reattached it, but now it is two inches shorter than the other one. He walks funny, or wears one platform shoe.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.