main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

LA, CA Questions, Complaints & Everything Else: Episode X: "No Time Like the Present!"

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by ValedaKor, Mar 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Varekei

Varekei Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 5, 2005
    I think they are spam for sure. The FTC has an address, spam@uce.gov, that's supposed to be a spam watchdog. I always forward suspicious email from unknown sources to them, for whatever good it does.

2. JediRacer

JediRacer Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 5, 2000
    This post is intentionally left blank:

3. AniPadmeLurker

AniPadmeLurker Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2004
  4. Skyryder

Skyryder Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 13, 2004
    My roommate just went running and has come home all sweaty and is now sitting on my chair. He smells too.

5. Elensara

Elensara Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2002
    My roommate told me through my door not to be a recluse. Dammit, I just don't feel like hanging out with you (hanging out in my room with my door open and going to the kitchen and bathroom a bunch), I'd rather hang out alone undisturbed and scantily-clothed. Is this too much to ask?

6. JediRacer

Apr 5, 2000
    Maybe he wants to hang out with you because you're scantily clothed. There must be a reason why he chose you as a roommate. Most guys have alterior motives.. didn't you know?

7. Jiltedtoo

Jiltedtoo Jedi Master star 4

Nov 18, 2002
    I'll be back July 6th. Where do you want to take me?

8. Jiltedtoo

Jiltedtoo Jedi Master star 4

Nov 18, 2002
    Thats not true, we actually care about how your day was....

9. crazybirdman

crazybirdman Jedi Master star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    Especially if they're scantilly clad? [face_laugh]

10. Skyryder

Apr 13, 2004
    Be nice to your roommate ES. Let him see you scantily clad. It would probably be the most he has ever seen.

11. Elensara

Elensara Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2002
    ARG, why does hotmail go down during 360?!?!!? How the hell am I supposed to see everyone's responses to my comments? I'm sitting here refreshing this one part of the 360 chat, waiting for people to respond...very inefficient and frustrating. Also, if someone responds to some comment I made somewhere else, I won't even know about it. Grr. Last time this happened, it was down for at least 7 hours (but I went to bed so it could've been twice that long or more).

12. Skyryder

Apr 13, 2004
    Oh no how did you survive! Were you able to finish that paper?

In other news I just found out that you CAN pay your LA Court traffic violations by credit card over the internet. So if I'm going to have to pay $400 at least I'll get airline miles out of it.

Now I just need someone to pay my credit card.

13. JediBith

JediBith Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 6, 2001
    I like how so many of us are showing our pride with the same avatar and nearly identical sigs! =D=

14. JediRacer

Apr 5, 2000
    Yes! Unity!!
    What's not that good is that most of us do not post outside the LAFF board. But I see that some of us are venturing to VK's Celebration board.. as we should.

15. Skyryder

Apr 13, 2004
    I thought I would wear this until C4 or until I get tired of it. I want to be as welcoming as possible.

16. DarthHaskett

DarthHaskett Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 29, 2003
    I think it's too confusing that so many people have the same avatar. I usually use them to identify the writer but now I actually have to read the name! Oh well...

17. Skyryder

Apr 13, 2004
    Same here, but if you can't beat them, join them.

18. ValedaKor

ValedaKor Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 25, 2000
    There are going to be some C-IV icons, as soon as the new Manager at that board gets up to speed. I've already "ordered" them, as it were.

19. Darth-Bubba

Darth-Bubba Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 11, 2002
    how come nobody has commented on my over sentimental, mushy pushy signature... nobody called me lame, gay, over sensitive, or dorky. Not even DH.

20. JediRacer

Apr 5, 2000
    Because you're not lame, gay, oversensitive, or dorky. There are other words that describe you though.
    No one commented on the video I posted in this thread. It was the funniest thing I've seen in a looong time. I'm still laughing at it.

I guess we feel neglected.

My teeth hurt.

21. Skyryder

Apr 13, 2004
    And let's all braid each other's hair too while we are at it.

JR. I just watched the video. You were right, tell your sister you were right. It was funny. "What the hell is that?". Vader to Obi-Wan.

D-B. You mentioning your signature was the first time I read it. Yes it's sappy. Why?

22. JediRacer

Apr 5, 2000
    Thanks for watching it SR. It's James Earl Jones' voice taken from other movies like Field of Dreams, Hunt for Red October, and others. I thought it was really funny.

I don't know why, but I'm really tired.

23. crazybirdman

crazybirdman Jedi Master star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    "It's better to have loved and lost, then never to have loved at all"

That's not true

24. Darth-Bubba

Darth-Bubba Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 11, 2002
    well, the last quote was from Poison. I just liked it.

I dunno SR. I guess, come early July I am going to be long and gone and dead and forgotten. So I am have thoughts about being appreicative of the long term friendships, and great memories we had. (and hopefully will have)

JR, I opened it, it was funny. From Field of Dreams.

Anyway, pardon my sappiness.

I am going to go drink a glass of Merlot, light two candles, watch American Idol, and use scented soap.

25. Skyryder

Apr 13, 2004
    OMG! That sounds like so much fun!

Say that as if you were a teenage girl. Then add a sarcastic tone.

Don't be upset D-B. It will be alright.

And Poison may have used that quote, but it isn't from them. Alfred Tennyson?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.