main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC Questions for Arlol

Discussion in 'Community' started by Eeth-my-Koth, Oct 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheGuardianofArlon

TheGuardianofArlon Jedi Master star 6

Feb 26, 2007
    I don't know, maybe its bringing him down. I mean look at it. The unicorn looks angry, and its puking a rainbow, which means its sick with something, and that's not good.

And to answer it before it gets asked, even if you change it I'm not going out with you.

2. hudzu

hudzu Force Ghost star 6

Jun 1, 2003
    arlon how did you become so good at shrugging off a half decade of constant needling on our parts? a lesser man would surely have snapped by now. but you, you're still just doing you, the way that only you can. what's your secret? pilates?

Darth_Invidious likes this.
  3. TheGuardianofArlon

Feb 26, 2007
    You mean how I stay the same without breaking to yalls whim basically? Well..this is what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object..
    [​IMG]

:p

4. hudzu

hudzu Force Ghost star 6

Jun 1, 2003
    yeah but the joker wasnt in batman 3, which kind of nullifies your point

5. quigon70

quigon70 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 11, 2000
    You used to be opposed to Love Never Dies. Have you seen the Australian version and has that changed your mind?

:tape

duct tape rules!

6. TheGuardianofArlon

Feb 26, 2007
    But I'm here so :p

Still opposed, and have not seen the Australian version, neither have I been to Australia, and do not care to see any version of this terrible idea of a show.

7. Darth_wanderguard

Darth_wanderguard Game Host star 6 VIP - Game Host

Apr 26, 2005
    Je$u$.

Darth_Invidious likes this.
  8. Ender Sai

Ender Sai Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2001
    Who would you turn gay for?

9. MrZAP

MrZAP Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 2, 2007
    You didn't answer my Santa Claus question.:(

Are you the unstoppable force or the immovable object? I'm pretty sure you've been moved by stuff before, so are you the unstoppable force? Has nothing ever stopped you? Are you a mad scientist?

Darth_wanderguard likes this.
  10. Darth_wanderguard

Apr 26, 2005
    Keep in mind that his entire use of the metaphor in that situation made no damned sense to begin with, whichever role he may have assigned to himself.

11. hudzu

hudzu Force Ghost star 6

Jun 1, 2003
    well thats not true at all. he's been here for years, enduring our mocks and jests. make no mistake, these things can have an effect on a person. especially when they are constant. for years and years on end. his metaphor makes perfect sense. because neither side cedes ground. ours or his. don't negate what his tenacity has contributed to this place. you do us all a disservice when you do.

12. jp-30

jp-30 Manager Emeritus star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2000
    He's never seen our mocks and jests, because he doesn't read anyone's posts. Or if he does, he must have a memory that doesn't transfer between short and long term.

TheModFavorite likes this.
  13. Darth_wanderguard

Apr 26, 2005
    Eh, I suppose you're right. But the metaphor was at best redundant.

14. Only-One Cannoli

Only-One Cannoli Ex-Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2003
    Arlon, what is foreplay?

15. jp-30

jp-30 Manager Emeritus star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2000
    Arlon, do you have any plans to travel? If so, to where?

16. Darth_wanderguard

Apr 26, 2005
    Arlon, how do you feel about killing and eating the poor as a two-phase plan to cure world hunger?

17. JoinTheSchwarz

JoinTheSchwarz Former Head Admin star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 21, 2002
    i declare lasanga.

And come on, like the **** needs any help with his attention cravings.

jp-30 likes this.
  18. VadersLaMent

VadersLaMent Chosen One star 10

Apr 3, 2002
    "The Lord put it there, but He wanted to use it as a way of showing a physical sign of being separate, but that's if you want to follow that way, but our lives our supposed to be circumcised in the heart that is to be separate, the circumcision was just a physical sign."

Foreskin, so...so...magical!

If you were in The matrix would you take up Mouse's offer for the woman in the red dress?

19. Mar17swgirl

Mar17swgirl Chosen One star 7

Dec 26, 2000
    Or he would discover Narnia.

And I didn't know you liked Doctor Who, Quix... How come I never see you in the DW thread here?

Funny how this particular misspelling rhymes with "bazinga". :p

20. Darth_Invidious

Darth_Invidious Force Ghost star 6

Jun 21, 1999
    I'd sure like to know what the **** is a lasanga. Or a quesidilla.

Oh wait Arlol, did you mean lasagna? Or quesadilla? ***** sake, dude.

By the way, the one Arlon I'm familiar with is a brand of high performance vynil wrap, usually sold in rolls. It's main use is for furnishing of vinyl graphics for signs and the like. So there. Arlon, flimsy and colorful. Fits like a tee, wouldn't you say?

21. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005
    How the **** do you not know about Kate's thread? Do you actually read anything here (aside from things that pertain directly to you)?
    Gotta say that I agree with Dave... dude doesn't give a **** about anybody but himself, and really doesn't deserve the attention he gets.

22. Boba_Fett_2001

Boba_Fett_2001 Chosen One star 8

Dec 11, 2000
    You can blame Andalite for all the attention he gets. :p

23. Violent Violet Menace

Violent Violet Menace Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 11, 2004
    He's here because he's bored. Why are other people here? And harps, do you know or care about everyone here? Do you read every single thread or just the ones where the subject is interesting to you? Probably the latter, am I right? Why do you expect any different from him?

24. TheGuardianofArlon

Feb 26, 2007
    I thought I did, must of gotten erased. Sorry about that. I had said timezones and inter dimensions. And I'm not a mad scientist.

Between three playing and fiveplaying, but fore[playing refers to 4 people yelling fore at the same time in golf while playing. Actual its when a couple do things before being intimate, its like the before intimacy intimacy

No one

Would love to go to Israel

No, this isn't soylent green or logan's run

I can read this, and I crave nothing

No

1.Whatever way its spelled sure that's what I mean.
    2. No idea about the vynil wrap that you're talking about.

1. I know about Kate's thread, I've asked questions in it before if you check. What I meant of not knowing about Kate's thread I was addressing his question of whether this was the funnier version or not, and I said I don't know as a comparison because usual threads about me get all out of whack.
    2. I ask for no attention. All I do is post some vids for maybe people to watch. Sometimes I link to them in various threads for hilarity, but really I don't post that much for stuff.

edit:
    Yeah, and its not that I don't read other threads, but I know I'll get attacked or asked about anything I say so I just leave it be and don't do anything.

25. Darth Morella

Darth Morella Force Ghost star 6

Apr 5, 2004
    Can you lick PRENN's elbow?

VadersLaMent likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.