main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Questions for Nathan Butler (For Future CR Listener-Feedback/Question Ep.)

Discussion in 'Archive: Fan Audio' started by Nathan_P_Butler, Jun 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nathan_P_Butler

Nathan_P_Butler Author, Star Wars Tales #21 star 4 VIP

May 23, 2003
    Early on during the days of ChronoRadio, Michael Smith did an interview with me that we released as a "Nathan Butler Interview Edition." It turned out to be a pretty good way for listeners and readers of the timeline to find out a little bit about me in a "behind the scenes" and more personal sense.

I went back and listened to that recently, and the information seems way out of date to me. So, as part of the whole fun summer when I'm focusing on more with ChronoRadio, the timeline, the sourcebook, and getting hyped for the comic book release, I've talked to a few other fan audio folks and we thought it'd be interesting to do a new "getting to know the creator/host" interview, but this time, we want to do it so that the questions come directly from you, the readers/listeners/community.

So, if you have ANY questions, on ANY topic, that you think you'd like to hear me answer on an upcoming ChronoRadio special, post them here. I'll try to use as many as possible, though certain types of questions may have to be discarded (depending on my mood, heh).

2. SoloCommand

SoloCommand Manager Emeritus & GTA Coruscant Developer star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 15, 2001
    I might as well ask a quessy, :p

How much of your Daily Routine Revolves around Star Wars?

3. doggans

doggans Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 31, 2002
    You know, this is what PMs are for... :p

4. Nathan_P_Butler

May 23, 2003
    Not if you don't want a bunch of redundant questions...

5. cinemafreak

cinemafreak Jedi Master star 4

May 13, 2002
    (1) Nathan, what are PM's for.

(2) How is it that you are able to do so much, and still have the humility to ask a question like this with sincerity? I bow before you.

(3) Did you hook up at ConCarl?

(4) Boxers or briefs?

(5) African or European?

6. Nathan_P_Butler

May 23, 2003
    Today is June 27. I'll stop taking new questions the night of June 30, so if there are other questions still, get them in ASAP.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.