main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Questions for the reporter guy!

Discussion in 'Archive: Idaho Falls, ID' started by Oscar_the_Gungan, Apr 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oscar_the_Gungan

Oscar_the_Gungan Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    Hey all,
    Just got a message from Milan Gagnon, the reporter from the Post Register who visited our last meeting. He has a few questions for us and would like us to email back our answers.
    his email is mgagnon@postregister.com

1. Favorite episode?
    2. Favorite trilogy?
    3. Princess Leia or Queen Amidala?
    4. Ewoks or Gungans?
    5. Luke or Han?
    6. X-wing or TIE Fighter?
    7. Colt 45?
    8. Why do the Fetts, the baddest bounty hunters ever, always go down so easily?
    9. Trekkies?
    10. Finally, you're Greedo in the Special Edition. You have the most wanted quarry in the galaxy, but he's no good to you dead--as we'll learn in "Empire"--yet you fire at him from across a not-so-large table. You miss. How?

We don't need to answer all the questions and feel free to add any explanations you care to.
    Thanks

Here are the answers I'm going to send him.
    1. Empire Strikes Back.
    2. I'm going to wait until after Episode 3 to decide that one.
    3. Probably Leia cause Padme has a scarier boyfriend.
    4. Gungans, because underwater cities are cooler than treehouses.
    5. Luke becuase he goes from whiny farmboy into a dude you wouldn't want to mess with me. He had the most personal growth in the sage.
    6. The X-wing, TIE-fighters were made to be disposable.
    7. Lando always kept a cold case of this in the Falcon.
    8. Mace Windu and Luke just got lucky is all.
    9. live and let live is what I always say.
    10. Basically Greedo was very depressed. I call this suicide by smuggler.

2. jedi5150

jedi5150 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 4, 2000
    Ummm....Luke didn't kill Boba Fett..... :D

3. RABIDJAWA

RABIDJAWA Jedi Youngling star 2

May 20, 2002
    Yeah, but he was pretty lucky Boba Fett didn't blast him. You'd think Boba would have gone with a different jet pack manufacturer after Geonosis...

4. Oscar_the_Gungan

Oscar_the_Gungan Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    oh yeah, for some reason I kept thinking about that Star Wars Arcade game where there is the bonus round of look fighting Boba Fett and I think it happens in Rogue Squadron III too. I've probably played the games more lately than watched the movies. Oh well.

5. MalcolmTolemac

MalcolmTolemac Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 6, 2002
    ya... and you have to fight him in Jedi Academy too... understandable I'd say... ;)

6. MrsStrahd

MrsStrahd Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 4, 2002
    1. Favorite episode? IV
    2. Favorite trilogy? It's hard to top the Classic.
    3. Princess Leia or Queen Amidala? Leia. She could match Han's wit.
    4. Ewoks or Gungans? Ewoks. Cute, cuddly, and not to be messed with!
    5. Luke or Han? Luke. Not only do we see greatest character development in him, but we can also identify with him.
    6. X-wing or TIE Fighter? X-wing, of course.
    7. Colt 45? Why not?
    8. Why do the Fetts, the baddest bounty hunters ever, always go down so easily? Overconfidence. In dealing with Jedi, they get in over their heads more quickly than they realize.
    9. Trekkies? Sure, they're great as long as they don't think Trek is the best thing in the universe.
    10. Finally, you're Greedo in the Special Edition. You have the most wanted quarry in the galaxy, but he's no good to you dead--as we'll learn in "Empire"--yet you fire at him from across a not-so-large table. You miss. How? Because, I, special edition Greedo, am more stupid than I was in the original Star Wars, of course. And that wasn't too bright to begin with. Hello! I mean, how bright could I be for even threatening the life of the toughest smuggler out of Correllia? I should have suspected he already had his blaster pointed at me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.