main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Questions from RP/SBS***Warning Spoilers****

Discussion in 'Literature' started by skyra, Dec 16, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skyra

skyra Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 9, 2001
    <<Skyra- No no no...you never got upset or anything. Skyra, you've handled yourself as well as I can aspire to, please don't think that I was accusing you of rudeness or anything of the sort. >>

Risste, I never once thought you were being rude. You have treated me with nothing but respect and I appreciate it believe me.

<<--I know exactly what you mean. I have to check three or four times to make sure what I am writing is valid and not nonsense. >>

Well, you certainly did something right, because your thoughts came across beautifully. I've totally enjoyed reading yours and everyone else's ideas and opinions.

<<When I talked of people who adamantly and immovably hate Kyp, I meant "this forum" as in the message board as a whole. Even then a good majority of people here never get too upset at anything, really.
    (I meant people who talk about how they hope the next person to die is Kyp, because hes so evil and such a jerk, and doesn't deserve to live...) >>

Okay, got it, forum as a whole.:) I think some people just can't accept Kyp simply because they think there shouldn't be anyone who dares to disagree with Luke. And, Luke would be the first person to say he does not want people accepting his truths blindly. He doesn't IMO.

<<By the way, "Jumping down the throat" is a terrible descriptive metaphor, and I apologize for contaminating your thread with it. Lets just say: "Get irate." >>

LOL! You didn't contaminate it. I'm all for healthy discussions remember that.

<<Skyra, I have nothing but respect for your opinions at this point. I understand your point as well, that the authors are going to go in one of many directions with this plot, and that you were floating some ideas out there.

My thanks for creating the thread, it helped me vent some of my frustrations, and that is never a bad thing.:) >>

Why thank you!! It's nice to finally find people who can actually discuss things intelligently without getting their panties in a twist. :) I've had some bad experiences on other boards, so this has been like heaven for me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.