main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Questions We'll Never Get Answered

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Narutakikun, Mar 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Harmon

Darth_Harmon Jedi Master star 4

Jul 4, 2005
  2. The Shadow Collective

The Shadow Collective Jedi Knight star 1

Mar 21, 2013
    Things i wanted to see in the future:

- Mother Talzin's motives and endgame. I loved her character and was disappointed to have a whole season without her.
    - Darth Mauls fate now he is Sidious' slave. I would love to have seen an epic sith duel between Maul & Dooku.
    - MORTIS: I've read various different opinions on here about that, and though it seems the majority of you all hated it, i for one, didn't. I would love to get the answers to this arc we were promised.
    - Ashoka's Future: Though i realize, we could technically say her story is over now we know she doesn't die, but would still have been great to see her again. I think her and Asajj Ventress would have made an epic team if they got together again.
    - Cad Bane, wookiepedia states he continues to be in service to the empire long after the clone wars, so i'm assuming he is released from prison at some point, would love to have seen a possible escape.
    - Would love to have seen the the chancellors kidnapping and the Battle of Coruscant in its entirety as we transitioned into episode 3. Possibly revealing the separatist leaders escape from jail.

DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR likes this.
  3. Stass Allie

Stass Allie Jedi Youngling

Apr 3, 2013
    Look you guys this is a matter of opinion and therefore a pointless debate.
    Goodbye.[face_plain]

4. Darkslayer

Darkslayer #2 Sabine Wren Fan star 7

Mar 26, 2013
    So many haters. If you don't like it then why are you in here talking about it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.