main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Quests, schedules?

Discussion in 'FanForce Conventions' started by k3po, Feb 19, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. k3po

k3po Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 21, 2001
    When did they annouce any of the quests and a schedule for Celebration I? We arnt to far, so shouldnt we be seeing whats ahead very shortly?

2. whojedi

whojedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 14, 2001
    Very late, most of us had no idea what the schedule was until they got a program before the went into the Celebration. The fact that we even have the specific hours for this one is an incredibly dramatic improvement. The organization for this Celebration has been much, much better. I would expect that they are holding out on specifics because they want to peak interest nearer to the Celebration and would like to keep specific times unreleased so that they may change them if schedules change.

Hope this helps...

3. Sithman

Sithman Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 6, 1999
    Quests?

4. Grand Moff Joker

Grand Moff Joker Jedi Master star 4

Oct 13, 1999
    I'm assuming he made a typo of "Guests".

Nothing to see here. Move along. Move along.

5. k3po

k3po Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 21, 2001
    opps, yes, Guests. i hope the guest list that was posted today ends up being more and a little more high profile. I mean, all them are great, love AD, but i was hoping more like Ray Parks, Hayden at least. I know we wont see Sam Jackson, Ewan or Nat, but was hoping for the other two listed atleast.

6. DonC

DonC Jedi Master star 4

Mar 30, 2001
    So far the only guests listed, on their websites, are the ones that regularly attend conventions. It's cool if you haven't met them yet, it's frustrating if you have met most of them already. Trust me, I know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.