main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Qui-Gon and Anakin - Prequel Trilogy Notes AU - Completed 7/2/09 (with Jedi_Linewalker as Qui-Gon)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by LukeSkywalker_2001, Jun 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LukeSkywalker_2001

LukeSkywalker_2001 Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 18, 2002
    Note 17
    Qui-Gon,

The Jedi Council refused to let me be trained! That?s not fair!!!! Why won?t they let me become a Jedi? Do you think I failed their tests?

The people on the Council didn?t make me feel very good. They asked me a lot of questions that were mean. I think they had already decided against me?that I couldn?t be trained. That?s not fair. They don?t think I can do it?they don?t think I can be a Jedi :(

The questions they asked me focused on negative stuff?like they asked about the podrace, but focused on the fact that it was the first podrace I had ever finished. They did stuff like that. Then they talked a lot about my mother, and said there was something wrong with missing my mother. They made it sound like being afraid that something could happen to mom was bad.

That green troll said a lot of bad things about me too?like my future being cloudy. What?s his name anyway? He has those pointy ears?and he?s really short too. I didn?t like him. He said that I had a lot of fear?but he didn?t think about it. I?m a nine year old boy, who has never been on this planet before. I?ve been a slave all my life. How am I supposed to feel?

Then there was the guy with the smooth bald head. He had dark skin and never smiled. I felt like he was glaring at me and judging me. I didn?t like that. He was the one who said, ?No, he will not be trained.? When I was alone with the Council, he asked me to tell him what was on this screen thing. I told him?but was I wrong? What happened?

The entire Council was staring at me the whole time. I didn?t like that.

You said that there wasn?t much to worry about. But they told me I couldn?t be trained.

I know, but I wish Padmé was around so that she could explore the place with me.

If that THING didn?t stay on Tatooine, where do you think it went? Do you think it followed us? What if it comes to us in our sleep and kills us? If the Sith hate Jedi, would they hate me too? Thank you. Please?please don?t ever let it come near me.

No?it?s not unpleasant, and maybe I?ll get used to the temperature soon?but I?m still cold.

Mom says that my friends have been watching out for her. They?ve been visiting and things. I hope slavery gets abolished everywhere in the galaxy too. I don?t want anyone to go through slavery like mom and I did. Thank you. Let me know if you can get over to Tatooine to free everyone. And thanks for telling me what a diplomatic solution was.

I feel a little better?but I?m still a little dizzy. I?m trying to ignore it.

The Sith must have red crystals somewhere for their lightsabers. At least that THING that was on Tatooine had a red lightsaber.

Oh?I?m glad that blue is a color that is readily available, because like I said, that?s my favorite color. But it doesn?t sound like I?ll ever get to be a Jedi now. :(

Who is Master Windu? Well I wouldn?t want a purple lightsaber. That would be too girly.

I think that Coruscant theory you told me makes sense.

I don?t think I?ll ever get to be in the library of the Jedi Temple. I wish I could, and I asked if I could see it, but no one would let me in. They told me I wasn?t a Jedi, so I couldn?t see it. I wish I could talk to this Jocasta Nu person you told me about. She sound a little like my friend Jira from Tatooine. She?s old too, and she knows a lot. I like talking to older people.

Well the Dark Side sounds bad then.

I don?t think the Council will let me be trained at all. They don?t like me.

Can a dream about the future?like the one I had, ever be changed? Or will what I saw definitely happen? I hope not. Thanks for saying you?ll watch out for me. You think I might have dreamed about a Sith Master? But where would he be? Will he chase me like that, and will he shoot electricity out of his fingers? But I don?t know anyone with YELLOW eyes. If I ever see someone with yellow eyes, I?m going straight for you.

Okay, I think I understand about why using the Dark Side would still be bad even if you wanted to do something

2. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Anakin_Heartbreaker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    Qui-Gon appears to be so wise and so patient, it really makes me wonder what would have happened if he was Anakin's master.

I loved the talk on lightsaber crystals and Anakin saying that purple is a girly color!!

I also liked the explaination about how humans had evolved and have slightly different genetic make up on different planets. Great stuff.

Oh, and I enjoyed Anakin's decription of Yoda! :)

3. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    Anakin_Heartbreaker,

If Qui-Gon were Anakin's master, things might have turned out a lot differently....Anakin probably would not have felt like Qui-Gon ignored him, and he probably would have felt comfortable going to Qui-Gon about his feelings and emotions

It was still a problem with Anakin that he felt as he did about Obi-Wan, but he didn't have the trust with Obi-Wan that he had had with Qui-Gon...always felt that Obi-Wan was against him

LOL. Thanks. I'm glad you liked that little touch.

yep....Yoda the ugly green troll with pointy ears. :)

Thanks for reading!

4. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    Author - Jedi_Linewalker
    http://boards.theforce.net/user.asp?usr=1181942

Note 18
    Anakin,

Patience, Anakin, patience. The Council, though Jedi, are people, just like you and me. They don't always understand everything, or the need for some things, and sometimes even fear things. It's not fair, no, but it does follow their hallowed "rules." They fear the potential that you have, I believe, Anakin. Your being here, and being real, brings to light that something they've tried very hard not to believe for centuries is actually true, and that time is upon us, right now. No, I don't think you failed them. I think you passed them far more spectacularly than they had thought you would, which makes them even more afraid.

I apologize for how they made you feel. I honestly don't think that was their intention. They tend to be rather brusque at times, an unfortunate result of their experiences. They've resisted the idea since I first spoke it. As I said, they fear the thing that is now upon them, that they've tried so hard to believe was myth for so long.

I'm sure it seemed that way. They asked you questions like that because those answers tell them the sort of character you have. You shouldn't do something solely for the sake of winning, or whatever. The reasons why you do something are at least, if not more, important than what you do. Your reasons for the podrace were many, I'm sure, but high among them was the thought of helping a friend, or friends, yes? That's a show of good character. They speak of the emotional attachment that can prove to be a stumbling block. Feeling something, such as missing someone, is fine. Where the problem lies is when that missing feeling interferes with your thoughts and ability to do what must be done. Its a form of fear. That fear can make you hesitate, or think unclearly, or dominate your thoughts so all actions are slanted towards rectifying it. Its difficult to understand, but you will in time.

That would be Master Yoda, the oldest living Jedi, and arguably the most powerful Jedi in existence. He's over 800 years old, and is very powerful in foresight. If Yoda cannot clearly see your future, that's a definite sign that something's wrong, not with you, but that something is disturbing the Force to where he can't see through it. Yoda is usually more congenial than that. You'll learn that about him as you learn. He is often the instructor for the younger children, before they become padawans to a Master.

That would be Master Mace Windu. Master Windu is the most accomplished warrior in our ranks. In fact, a large part of the lightsaber fighting techniques that we use today were devised and created by him. He's very stern and firm, but a good man. You simply must learn how to take him. He, like the others, fears what is to be. You weren't wrong. That was never an issue, I don't think. It aggravated me to no end that such wise and learned people could let fear blind them so easily.

You were in a small room with 13 other people around you in a circle. They had little else to look at but you, Anakin. They are in that chamber many hours, every day. You were simply something different to look at.

As I said, they fear what they refuse to grasp. You'll be trained, one way or the other, I promise you. I'm sure that would have put you at ease.

It could conceivably have gone anywhere. Its possible that it did, but it'd have had to get to a spaceworthy ship and then look for us, by which time we were already in hyperspace. It can't come here. Too many Jedi patrol the Temple, day and night. Some sort of alarm would be raised, even if it were able to kill enough Jedi to get inside. By that time, we'd all be awake and ready. I won't, Anakin, no worries.

I can understand that you are. I'm a bit chilly myself, having spent several days on Tatooine. It'll go away in time.

I'm pleased that your friends are caring for your mother. She needs someone closeby just as anyone else would. I hope so, as well, and if I can, I most certainly

5. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    Author - LukeSkyalker_2001

Note 19
    Qui-Gon,

But Yoda and the other people in the Council said fear was bad, but if they have fear too, then how can they talk about me? Everyone has fear. They fear me? That?s their problem?..uhhhh?I wish the Council didn?t have to be like that.

I think it was their intention to be mean. They don?t like me, and it would make them not like me even more if they are afraid of me. I guess they can?t believe that a 9 year old slave boy could be a Jedi.

They probably think it?s bad that I wanted to help a friend. Yes, that?s why I wanted to do the podrace. I knew you guys needed the money, and you didn?t have another way of getting it. They probably don?t think it would be good character. They were looking for bad things to say about me. How could missing mom interfere with my thoughts and ability to do what must be done? It would be silly for me to miss my mother so much that I couldn?t think about anything else or do anything else. I don?t miss her like that. I miss her, and I worry about her, but that?s not all that I?m thinking about. We have to stop the bad guys, right?

I found out ?Master Yoda?s? name from him too. I contacted him and asked him a bunch of questions too. He?s the most powerful Jedi in existence? LOL. He?s so short and green and shrively?I think I could beat him up. How can he be the most powerful Jedi? And he?s REALLY 800? Does that mean he?s close to death? Well?.okay?.

I also talked to this ?Master Mace Windu.? He is the most accomplished warrior in Jedi ranks? He doesn?t look like a warrior to me. He?s not anything like the fighters on Tatooine. He created lightsaber fighting techniques? That is so neat. I wish he liked me, because then maybe he could tell me about them.

I?m glad I wasn?t wrong when he gave me those tests on the screen thing.

I know that they didn?t have much else to look at?but it was the way they looked at me that I really didn?t like. They had mean expressions on their faces, and frowned at me.

I found out the name of the person I was scared of and didn?t like. Remember, you told me that it was either Valorum or Palpatine? It was Palpatine. I was crying in the hallway and he came up to me and sat by me. Well, I don?t think he?s so bad anymore. He was REALLY nice, and he listened to me. He told me that if I don?t get to be a Jedi, that he would make sure that I didn?t starve on Coruscant, and he would make me his political aide. But if you make sure that I?m trained somehow, the Council wouldn?t have to know. I could stay on Coruscant with Palpatine, and you could meet with me secretly.

That Sith better stay away from Tatooine, and never come back! Good. It better stay away from Coruscant too. You think it knows where the Jedi temple is? Thanks. I don?t want a Sith near me ever.
    I like Naboo better than Coruscant. I?ve never seen all this green stuff all over the place. There is also green stuff with different colors in it that smell good. We made it to Naboo. I want to live here someday too. Do Jedi have a second home? If I can?t live here, I want to visit here lots.

I can?t BELIEVE that Padmé is Queen Amidala. I thought she was lying to Boss Nass at first. It?s so weird?.she?s a queen and I didn?t know. I feel stupid about wanting to marry her now. She couldn?t ever marry a former slave.

The Gungans are going to be a part of a big battle, aren?t they? I heard that Jar-Jar is going to be their general. That has to be neat. I?m glad that you and Padmé are letting me come to the palace too. I get to be where the REAL action is.

I hope I never see another red blade again.

It makes me feel a little better that the Council doesn?t really like you either. At least I?m not the only one. They have bad taste. Palpatine said they were foolish. I think he?s right. Is he the new Supreme Chancellor? Padmé said that he was nominated. I hope he gets it.

Thanks for telling me. I?m happy that the future can be changed, so that that guy doesn?t really

6. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Sep 24, 2004
    Alot of depth and wonderful insight to this set of notes.

Qui-Gon is very patient with Anakin, he undersaands how difficult it must be for him.

I liked how he gave some background on Mace creating lightsaber fighting techniques. I can totally believe that.

Oh yes, Anakin was saying that he did not want a Sith never him....too late!!!!!!

Remarkable update!!! :)

7. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    Anakin_Heartbreaker,

Thank you! :)

Qui-Gon's patience with Anakin is very important to Ankain. He feels that he needs to be understood. Jedi_Linewalker, as Qui-Gon, did do a great job with Mace's background, and I am glad that you enjoyed it too!

Yep...Palpatine the Sith Master had been sitting beside Anakin and actually has touched him. Poor little Anakin doesn't know it is too late to say that he hopes that he doesn't want a Sith near him.

Thank you for reading! :)

8. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    Author - Jedi_Linewalker

Note 20
    Anakin,

They do so because they don't recognize what they're experiencing as fear. Its a subconscious type of fear, one they don't realize they're feeling. Its harder to feel. Everyone does, yes, but Jedi control their fear. They don't let it control them. I wish they didn't, either, my young friend. Yet, things are as they are, and we'll just have to find another path. That's all.

Becoming a Jedi is not a thing taken lightly, especially by the Council. They probably were testing your resolve as well, to see just what motivation lay behind your desire to become a Jedi. The Jedi Order is full of trials. Some you expect, and some you don't. Its hard to say when you're actually faced with one, and when you're not.

Actually, its the sort of selfless giving that shows good character, Anakin. It was dangerous, yes, but you were willing to face the danger to help another. That shows excellent character. It can interfere when your thoughts dwell more deeply and cohesively on your mother than on what you're doing. If your mind is clouded with thoughts of her, that can distract you and keep you from doing what must be done when it must be done. Of course you miss her. No one expects you not to. There's a difference between missing her, acknowledging that you miss her, and letting those feelings sit on the side for awhile and letting them consume your every thought. We have to stop the bad guys, as you call them, yes.

You'd be surprised, my young friend. Don't let his appearance fool you. Things are not always what they seem. That "short, green shriveled troll" can lift this entire building off its foundation with his will through the Force. He can defeat me, easily, in lightsaber combat. His mastery of the Force is far, far superior to anything I'll ever accomplish. The Force is his ally, and it makes him powerful. But, that power is tempered with gentleness, and a goodness rarely encountered in a being. He's really 800. He's actually closer to 900. We're not sure. I don't know how long his species lives.

Again, you'd be surprised. Just because something looks, or doesn't look, like something doesn't mean that it is, or isn't, what it is. No, Master Windu is a very calm individual, though in combat, I think he has to work hard to suppress the rage inside. Its a testament to his mastery of the Force. He created some, yes, particularly the majority of what's being taught now. I'm sure he will. Things take time, Anakin. You must be patient. Everything doesn't resolve itself in seconds. Sometimes, time must run slowly.

As am I. You were right during the test.

Frowning is as much a sign of concentration as it is an emotional _expression, Anakin. Perhaps they were concentrating on you as well. When one concentrates, they tend to stare as well.

I remember, yes. I figured it was Palpatine. He may seem nice enough, Anakin, but I warn you to be wary of him. A cloud surrounds him, one I can't penetrate, and I don't like being unable to see what lies beneath. There's something very amiss about him. Please, be mindful and watchful.

It wouldn't surprise me if it did. Its not as if the Temple is a secret. The Sith aren't house guests I'd want to come calling, though, no.

Some Jedi do, yes. There's about 11,000 Jedi, and only perhaps 200 or so live in the Temple. Others live on different worlds and such. The green stuff on the ground is grass. The tall things are trees, and the green parts are called leaves. The colored parts are flowers. Its quite possible you could, yes.

It was a surprise, yes. Why do you feel stupid? Its not stupid to wish to do something like that. After all, queen, slave, commoner, shipwright, assassin, it doesn't matter...under whatever label you can give yourself, you're just a person, just like she is. You shouldn't feel stupid for it. Whether she does or not is up to her, of course. Yet, regardless of her "station" in life, she is a person,

9. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    Author - LukeSkywalker_2001

Note 21
    Qui-Gon,

Now we know where that ugly black and red Sith is?if it was the same one that was on Tatooine. Is it? I was REALLY scared when I saw it again?.it took off its hood and it has horns on its head. And that was a really big lightsaber that it had too?there were blades at both ends. That was so weird.

You told me to stay in the cockpit of this fighter, but I really want to help.

Well we?re here. We?re at the palace now?.I can?t believe that Sith?that THING came back. You and Obi-Wan will show it what you?re made of. I know that you guys can take it down and kill it. I hope it knows that you are Jedi, and that the Sith should never mess with Jedi.

Padmé and her friends were stuck in the hangar because these weird droids with shields showed up. They shot at them, but they didn?t get hurt because of the shields. I knew I had to do something?.and then I remembered that ships have weapons. I found the trigger button and I shot those droids with shields.

Hey, I can?t stop this ship?.I?m moving forward, but I think it?s on automatic pilot. I don?t know where it?s taking me yet?R2 is with me. Maybe he can figure it out. Well?I have to put on this helmet.

I think the Jedi Council is letting their fear control them, if they don?t want me to be trained.

I know, but being a Jedi is what I?ve always dreamed of doing! You mean I?ll always be faced with trials if I get to be in the Jedi Order? I don?t understand.

But I don?t always think of her. The Jedi Council doesn?t know what I think about, and they don?t know me.

That little troll can lift an entire building off its foundations? I don?t believe that! No one could do that?especially someone so short. You think he could defeat you in lighsaber combat? I guess if you think he could, then he can?but I don?t see how. His mastery of the Force is that much superior to you? That?s weird. He doesn?t seem to be gentle and have that much goodness?but maybe after I contact him some more, he will seem like that. I hope so. Then maybe he?ll let me be trained.

Okay?but I don?t think the Jedi Council liked me?.but oh well?.I guess after the battle we?ll find out, right? Are we going to meet with them again sometime soon? I hope so.

But Palpatine sat next to me and said nice things to me. How can that be bad? You said a cloud surrounds him. I don?t understand. He?s one of the nicest grownups I have ever met. I don?t see how something is ?amiss? about him. Okay, I?ll try to be mindful and watchful, but what should I look for?

Okay?thanks for telling me about the grass, trees, leaves, and flowers. I heard of grass and trees before, but I didn?t know that?s what they looked like.

I know that Padmé is a person, but she wouldn?t want to marry me now. I never heard of a Queen marrying a slave before.

Yeah?I heard that Palpatine was elected, and I?m happy. I think he deserved it. I tried contacting him, but he hasn?t responded yet.

Maybe?I?ve only been to three planets in my entire planet. I don?t know about the laws on those planets, but my mother said that certain things were always wrong, and I agree with her.

Obi-Wan finally said something to me, and he doesn?t seem as mean as before. He still hasn?t REALLY talked to me, but maybe after the battle he will want to.

Okay?well this ship is taking off into space. I hope Padmé?s safe now, and I hope you take the bad guy down so he never bothers anyone ever again.

Anakin

10. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    Author - Jedi_Linewalker

Note 22
    Anakin,

It's the same one, I assure you, my young friend. That pretty much confirms my suspicion that he's a Zabrak...though I'm not familiar with the tattooing he has done. It seems to cover all his skin. Double bladed lightsabers are pretty rare. Not many learn to use them, but a few do, though I've not seen one in many years.

You can help best by staying there, Anakin. Its the safest place here for you. Besides, the ship has a shield system and weapons, if something were to happen that you needed the help.

Indeed we are. It's evil, Anakin. It won't rest until it achieves it's objective, whatever that may be. Obi-Wan and I will deal with it. I dislike the idea of killing it, but I doubt it will give us little more choice. I'm sure it does, but as to whether or not it should "mess with Jedi," they seek to destroy us, so they don't necessarily think the most clearly.

Destroyers, or droidekas. They are formidable opponents. It's good that you discovered the trigger. I'm sure Padme and her entourage were very grateful for your assistance.

It most likely is. Artoo should be able to override it with little trouble. Fly somewhere safe after disengaging it and wait for our signal. I have confidence in both of you.

You're right, they are. It's a sad state of affairs, but not much different than what I expected, initially, anyway.

Trials come in many forms. They're obstacles to overcome. They hone your abilities and your mind. They make you work to achieve the goal you have. If nothing challenges you, you grow complacent and bored, and accomplish nothing, because nothing is worth accomplishing. That's why you have these tests.

They can read your thoughts, at least the surface thoughts, if they concentrate. It's an ability granted by the Force. They don't know you, not as I do, no. But they can tell what you're thinking, the same way you can tell what's on the screen without seeing it, because you're reading the person's mind holding the screen.

Yes, he can. He's that strong with the Force, and has had many, many, many years of practice to be able to do it. Size means nothing when you talk about things done with the Force, Anakin. Size means nothing at all. I know he can. He's done so around 53 times this year alone. But its good practice to spar with him. Yes, his mastery of the Force is very superior to my own. Master Yoda is an odd Jedi, to be sure. We only have two of his species at the Temple, and probably a handful of them scattered throughout the galaxy are Jedi. His ways are odd, and strange, but he's much more pleasant than you think. I'm sure he will.

We'll find out. People react very strangely sometimes. Its sad that its true, but it is. All I can do is be there for you, Anakin. No matter what happens, I'll always be there for you, as long as I draw a breath. You're my friend, and more.

Just because someone says nice things doesn't necessarily make them nice, my friend. Just as when someone says something not so nice doesn't necessarily mean they're not nice. Saying nice things when they're not really what you're thinking is very bad. A cloud, yes...in my perception of his feelings and thoughts through the Force. You see it with your mind, not your eyes. Its a feeling I have, Anakin. Trust your feelings. Be mindful of them and watch what he says and does. Remember how you felt when you first met him? That's the sort of thing I'm talking about. This is a warning through the Force.

You're very welcome. I enjoy your questions.

Nothing is ever heard of until it happens for the first time. If its meant to be, it'll be. If its not, it won't. Don't fret so much over it. Let nature take its course.

I'm sure he's quite busy. After all, he's now the leading member of the most powerful political body in the Republic. I'm sure he'll answer you before long.

I'm sure, and I'm also sure I agree with you as well. Laws vary from place to place. T

11. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Sep 24, 2004
    I liked how Qui-Gon explained what its like to be a Jedi. The control one must have.
    I think that was beautifully done.

Yoda is still the troll!!!!

I love it. :)

12. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    Author - LukeSkywalker_2001

Qui-Gon,

You?ll never guess what just happened. You know how I was in the ship and it started taking off? You were right when you said that Artoo could get me off autopilot. It took longer than I would have liked. Oh well.

We were being shot at. It was really cool. I guess it was a little scary, but it was fun! It was just like podracing! I decided to throw the bad guys off by spinning a couple of times. Hey, it?s a good trick! But then I got hit a little and I don?t exactly remember what happened after that. There was an opening in the droid control ship, and we went right in. I was afraid that the ship would crash on the wall of the hangar, but I managed to stop it before that happened. I guess I would have been fried otherwise.

I?m kind of safe right now, but I don?t think I better stay here. I?m with the bad guys. There are a lot of battle droids coming towards me. I know I have to get Artoo and I out of here. Everything?s overheated. I can?t move. Battle droids are pretty stupid, though. Maybe I can figure out some way to outsmart them.

Why don?t you like the thought of killing the ugly black and red Zabrak? It attacked us and it was after the Queen. And it tried to stop her in the palace. It deserves to die just like my father. Oops, did I say that. My mom said that my father sold me into slavery when she was pregnant with me. It is because of him that my mom suffered. It?s because of him that she?s still a slave. I hope a Zabrak attacks him someday.

Well I don?t like the Zabrak?s double lightsaber. It is all ugly and red. And it doesn?t seem fair that he has a double one. It looks like it would actually be harder to fight with than your kind of lightsaber. When I become a Jedi, I don?t want a double one. Do only bad guys have double ones? Or do some Jedi have them too?

Too late! I?m already in the droid control ship, and there is NO way I can stay here.

I hope that you and Obi-Wan kill it quickly. Hey, if it messes with you, then it is asking for trouble. You and Obi-Wan are Jedi. That thing isn?t. It?s something else. It?s something evil.

I hope Padme is okay. Have you heard from her recently?

What kind of trials do you think they will give Obi-Wan? And how long do you have to be a Jedi apprentice before you can get to take the trials?

I don?t believe that anyone can read my thoughts. My thoughts are private. No one has any right to touch them!! If I want someone to know what I?m thinking, I?ll just tell them!

Yeah, but if Palpatine were really bad, he wouldn?t have tried to stop me from crying, and he wouldn?t have offered me a chance to help him on Coruscant?.if the Council rejects me. Padme knows him, and he?s always been nice to her. Yes, I had bad feelings about him at first. That was only because he reminded me of this really bad, old guy in a dream that I had. That?s all.

Okay, you know Obi-Wan better than I do. If you say that he will like me, then I?ll believe you. I still like you better than Obi-Wan.

Okay, Qui-Gon. I?ll see you. I hope everything is going well for you in the battle.

See ya,

Anakin

13. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    Conclusion

After not receiving a response from Qui-Gon, and then learning of his death from Padme and the others?.Anakin writes this into his journal:

Qui-Gon is dead. I cannot believe it. He?s the only Jedi who wanted me trained. When I first heard about his death, I was afraid. I didn?t know what would happen to me. However, Obi-Wan told me that he gets to train me and I finally get to be a Jedi.

I don?t really know Obi-Wan. I still remember the looks he gave me, and the things that he said about me?.so maybe he doesn?t really want me. I wish Qui-Gon hadn?t died. I don?t like death. I wish that no one had to die.

Everyone?s saying that Qui-Gon is in a better place now, so I?m happy for him. That doesn?t stop me from missing him. I?m never going to forget him, ever! He was the first real live Jedi I ever met. He also encouraged me before the podrace. I think he was the only one who actually thought that I would finish the race, let alone win it. I couldn?t have been free without him. He is the one who placed a bet with my old Master, Watto. His bet was that if I won the race, I would get to be free. I never dreamed of truly being free before.

I guess I better go. There is going to be an awards ceremony and a parade soon.

The End of the Qui-Gon and Anakin Notes

However, the Prequel Notes storyline still continues.

If you are interested in the apprentice/master relationship, try Anakin and Obi-Wan PT Notes
    http://boards.theforce.net/the_saga/b10476/30182304/p1/?1

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.