main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

2. Hey Fanficers! In fixing the prefixes something happened and now you can't edit titles. Don't panic! We're looking into what happened and trying to fix it.
  3. 2017 Fan Fiction Awards - Nominations

Qui-Gon and Dooku Prequel Notes with Donelly (AU version of a story between Qui-Gon and Dooku)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by LukeSkywalker_2001, Nov 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LukeSkywalker_2001

LukeSkywalker_2001 Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 18, 2002
    This story follows the same storyline as the Dooku notes.

Donelly played the part of Dooku.

Note 1:
    To Jedi Master Dooku,

Hello. I was just thinking about you today and was wondering how you were doing. We haven?t talked much recently, so I wanted to know how everything was going for you. My apprentice, Obi-Wan Kenobi, asked about you in his last letter to me, which reminded me that we hadn?t seen each other in years.

I do not know what you thought of me when I was your apprentice, but Obi-Wan is a very good apprentice. I know that he is still a Padawan, but I can already tell that he is a much wiser man than I am, and that he will become a great Jedi Knight. Obi-Wan tends to follow the Code and the Council exactly and does not allow the Force to guide him as much as I would like. As soon as it goes against a Jedi Code or an order from the Council, Obi-Wan stops following the living Force.

I have found a small boy who is very Force Sensitive, and I know that it is the will of the Force that he be rescued and trained, but Obi-Wan is against it. I was wondering if you had any advice that you might be able to give me. I know that the Council will not be likely to go along with me either, and I know that you follow the living Force and have defied the Council many times. I was wondering what your thoughts on this issue were.

And how do I make Obi-Wan obey me without hurting his feelings. I know that he is dead set on following the Code EXACTLY, but it?s tough dealing with him. I need to find a way of teaching him about the living Force. He would be quite capable of passing the trials, but I feel that before he takes the trials he must learn to let the Force guide him. I would like to see Obi-Wan take the trials very soon because he is ready in every other way except his knowledge of the living Force. I feel that it would be a mistake to Knight him before he masters the living Force.

I hope that I have not taken up too much of your time, and that I have not bothered you.

Qui-Gon Jinn

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.