main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Qui-Gon and Tahl

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by qui-gon_and_tahl, Jun 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. qui-gon_and_tahl

qui-gon_and_tahl Jedi Youngling

Jun 11, 2007
    Hello everyone. I'm someone who really loves the couple Qui-Gon and Tahl, and I don't really see many fanfics about them. I think that we should do them justice and this topic is dedicated to creaing fanfiction for this couple. Thank you.

2. Layren

Layren Jedi Master star 5

Oct 28, 2003
  3. qui-gon_and_tahl

Jun 11, 2007
    Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters in this story, and just so you know Ms. Watson and Mr. Lucas, I'm not making any money off of this.

The fifteen-year-old boy groaned as the alarm clock rang. He woke with a start, realizing what day it was. He had been sixteen for five hours now! With excitement, he jumped out of bed and got dressed

He dashed into the kitchen, scaring Master Dooku half to death. "What is wrong with you child?!" "Good morning to you too, Master! Guess what day it is!" The confused master checked the calendar, "Um...Saturday?" The smile slid off of Qui-Gon's face. "Yes, Master, today's Saturday." He walked out of the kitchen. Tahl would remember. AFter he left, Dooku smiled, he had played his part well.

Qui-Gon rang the buzzer on Tahl's door. His master had forgotten his birthday! At least Tahl would remember. On his birthday, Tahl would always be as excited as he was, grabbing his hands and jumping up and down. Tahl never forgot his birthday.

The door opened, interrupting his toughts, revealing a beautiful girl with green/gold eyes. "Hi Qui-Gon! Whatcha doing over here?" Like she didn't know! What did she mean what was he doing here? "Um. Tahl. Is there anything special today?" The striped eyes blinked. "What's so special about Saturday?" Now Qui-Gon was really confused. She couldn't have forgotten! "Oh, um...nothing, just wondering." Tahl looked at her best friend in concern. "Are you all right, Qui?" That was too much for Qui-Gon, he ran down the hall, leaving behind a very surprised Tahl.

Qui-Gon sat under a tree. His master and his best friend forgot his birthday. His entire day was ruined and now he was going to sulk.

Please review! I still have to write more.

4. qui-gon_and_tahl

Jun 11, 2007
    Thank you Layren. We can't discuss in on the boards???????????????????????????????????

5. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    Welcome to the fanfic boards qui-gon_and_tahl .

We can't discuss in on the boards????????????????????????????????

Character discussion belongs on FanFic Resource board. You can discuss the two of them in the Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon Discussion thread Layren provided you with.

6. qui-gon_and_tahl

Jun 11, 2007
    Thank you. I sure have a LOT to learn.

7. qui-gon_and_tahl

Jun 11, 2007
    and now for the continuation of my story:

"Qui-Gon!" a voice broke the gloomy silence. It was his master's voice! MAybe he remembered. Qui-Gon looked up. "Qui-Gon, we're scheduled to train with probe droids today." Qui-Gon felt like his hopes were being shattered into a million pieces. He glared at his master who stared back looking very confused. REluctanty, he stood up and followed his master. Could this day get any worse?

"QUI-GON!!!!!!!!!!!!" Tahl came bouncing up to the gloomy, exhausted padawan. He looked up hopefully. "We have to go to the storage room..............because the kitchen ran out of cups."

"So why do I have to go?"

"Because...I'm afraid of teh storage room. Yo know that.!"

"You...are?"

"Just come with me, all right?"

"I don't want to go. Just go away Tahl.:

"Somebody's a bit moody today. Why are you so mad?"

"Because you forgot about something very important." Tahl looked at him, "Trust me Qui-Gon, I don't forget important things." Qui-Gon felt like he had been punched in the stomach. So his birthday wasn't important to her? Sadly, he followed her. "Hey Tahl? This isn't the way to the storage room," Qui-Gon said, looking around. Tahl ignored him and continued to walk. They entered a dark room. Yup, this definitely was NOT the storage room.

Suddenly the lights flickered on and people jumped up from behind tables, chairs,a nd etc. "SURPRISE!!!" Qui-Gon was speechless. His master walked to him, laughing at the surprised look on his face. "Happy birthday Qui-Gon," he said and pulled at his padawan braid. "So, you really did remember!" Qui-Gon said to Tahl. "I told you Qui, I don't forget important things."

8. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Your fic of a padawan Qui-Gon is interesting.

9. qui-gon_and_tahl

Jun 11, 2007
    thank you very much. :D

10. qui-gon_and_tahl

Jun 11, 2007
    to answer your question Healer Leona, I'd like to discuss Tahl and Qui-Gon in a board that's dedicated to them.

11. ardavenport

ardavenport Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 16, 2004
    Aaah! He should have been suspicious when she said that she was afraid of the storage room. [face_mischief] It's good for Qui-Gon that Tahl does remember those important little things. :)

12. qui-gon_and_tahl

Jun 11, 2007
    Yes it is. Anyway, I've written another fanfic. Only chapter 1 though. Hope you like it!

Qui-Gon walked into the kitchen where his master was eating his breakfast. "Master, can I borrow your credit card?" Dooku looked up. His...credit card? "Why?"

"Because it's Tahl's birthday tomorrow and the presents I got her the past few years were kinda lame, so I want to make up for it." But the jedi master had stopped listening when he heard Tahl's name. The boy wanted to waste *his* money on that annoying girl? "Master?" Dooku's thoughts were interrupted. "Yes, padawan?"

"So...can I use it?" The master thought about it. The boy was somewhat repsonsible and it was just a birthday present. "I suppose so." He slowly drew out the credit card. As the boy reached for it, he snatched it away. "Spend it *wisely*."

"Yes, master."

"Emphasis on *wisely*"

"Right." Qui-Gon reached out only to have the card drawn away again. "Are you sure-"

"Yes master! I'll spend it *wisely*." Qui-Gon grabbed it before his master could snatch it away again. MasterDooku sighed as Qui-Gon dashed out the door. He was really going to regret this.

***********************************************************************************************************
    Qui-Gon decided that he would follow Clee and Tahl to the mall discreetly and buy whatever Tahl really liked. He decided taht he better go in disguise. With the help of his friend, Ki-Adi Mundi, he made sure that his distinctive qualities were masked.

To cover his light, blue eyes, he borrowed his master's sunglasses which were huge and kept sliding down his nose. To hide his padawan braid, he and Ki-Adi went down to the lost-and-found of the Temple. In it were many different things. Qui-gon and his friends went there during rainy days to see what they could find. It was there that they found a large brimmed hat. Tucking his braid into the hat, Qui-gon was ready to go...How am I going to get there? Qui-gon felt like an idiot. He needed transportation. He ran back into his quarters and found his master meditating on the floor. He shook the many frantically. Dooku opened his eyes. "What's wrong Qui-Gon?!" Qui-gon, gasping for air, motioned at Dooku and then made a movement like that of driving. Master Dooku, miscomprehending screamed out, "The locusts *are* coming! I knew it! I warned the Council about this but would they listen to me? Noooo! They said I was crazy! And why are you wearing my sunglasses Qui-Gon?" The man grabbed the glasses off of Qui-Gon's face and ran to his room. "Quick, Qui-Gon! Under your covers!"

"I can see why the Council thinks he's crazy," Qui-Gon muttered as he walked to Dooku's room. The man was shuddering under his covers. Qui-Gon had to bite his tongue to keep from laughing. He poked his master until his master poked his head out. "Um...Master, there aren't any...locusts. I was just going to ask you to drive me to the mall...and I'm going to need your sunglasses because it's part of my disguise." Master Dooku stared at him for five whole seconds before exclaiming, "What?! First you take away my baby, then you take my sunglasses, and then you ask me to drive you there?! You're really trying my patience!"

13. GeithJiseo2

GeithJiseo2 Jedi Master star 5

Jan 21, 2004
    This is great. Please keep up the good work. Do you PM updates? If so, could you add me to your PM list? I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this story.

Please post more!!!!

14. Just-Plain-Shmi

Just-Plain-Shmi Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 7, 2006
    A very good story, and it's nice to see other Qui-Gon fans on the boards. =D=

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.