main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Qui-Gon and the Day that was Slightly Better than Yesterday -- (Horrible Day Sequel!) Qui/Dooku Vig

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Layren, May 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Layren

Layren Jedi Master star 5

Oct 28, 2003
    Title: Qui-Gon and the Day that was Slightly Better Than Yesterday
    Author: Layren
    Summary: Qui-Gon's day goes slightly better than his very bad one.
    Rating: G
    Author's Notes Hey everyone I'm sorry this has been so long in coming .. this is the sequel to Qui-Gon and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day, which can be found Here

Edit umpteen and a half -- Spelling errors.. I hate word sometimes ..

Enjoy!!

I went to sleep and when I woke up my bedside chrono went off at the right time like I set it and my book bag was in the corner so I didn?t trip either. I had two clean tunics but only one pair of pants. I could tell it would be a slightly better day than yesterday.

For breakfast I wanted a muja fruit and I actually got one.

I guess I?ll stay on Coruscant after all.

I was on time to class for once but I left my book by accident even though I remembered my homework.

Master Rajane still likes Tahl?s work better than mine, but I did get a higher grade than N?hirik so there.

At astronavigation class I for once didn?t mess up the simulator. Master D?ju said it must be because of my pink boots. I glared at him when his back was turned but he must have eyes in the back of his head because I got in trouble for glaring at him.

At quantum mathematics we did equations with variables and I got it wrong.

Who needs variables?

Missions with unknowns are dangerous anyway. Master Dooku said so.

I could tell it was only a slightly better day than yesterday.

I could tell because Kyran wasn?t mad at me anymore. He said sorry for getting mad cause that?s not right for a Jedi so I forgave him.

They had sweet snow cones for dessert in the cafeteria. I didn?t get any but at least I got lunch this time. It was only a slightly better day than yesterday.

That?s what it was because I had to spar with remotes in the afternoon. I hate sparring with remotes, but I killed them sooner than last time. I think I?ll stay on Coruscant after all.

I sneaked without asking down to the room where they dye the cloaks brown. The Jedi Master in charge was gone so I dropped my pink boots in the dye and ran back out. Master Dooku caught me on the way back and he made me go and get those ugly shoes.

He says hate isn?t for a Jedi but I hate those shoes. They?re for girls and they?re ugly.

Today isn?t much better than yesterday, I grumbled after Master Dooku grounded me for sneaking.

Master Rhy?ul on the Council came by. While he was talking to Master Dooku I went to the kitchen to mix a drink. The processor burst and my drink went everywhere. Master Rhy?ul said he would see Master Dooku later at his office instead.

Master Dooku lectured me severely about not touching stuff in the kitchen without him again and he told me to go do my homework and go to bed.

I finished my homework and for once had hot water for my shower. I was still out of toothpaste and my sleep tunic is dirty but the pants are clean.

At least tonight was slightly better than yesterday, I said to Master Dooku as he came in to say good night.

I?m very glad padawan, he said to me as he kissed me on the forehead. Sleep well.

I guess I?ll live on Coruscant after all.

The End

2. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    [face_laugh]

At least this day was SLIGHTLY better than yesterday!

Who needs variables?

For some reason this was my favorite part. Maybe because I HATE math?? :D

3. Alethia

Alethia Jedi Master star 5

Feb 13, 2005
    Aww...so sweet! I loved that it was slightly better than yesterday. And I had to laugh at the math part. Who does need variables?

Anyway, I'm so glad you did the sequel! And it was so cute too. Nice that at least some things went better for poor Qui-Gon.

4. DreamOfKenobi

DreamOfKenobi Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 4, 2004
    So he thinks he'll stay on Coruscant? Thank goodness! Obi-Wan will need him in the future. Poor little guy, all those bad days strung together! [face_laugh]

5. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    I'd say this was slightly better than your old one, but this was soooooooooo cute!

6. CodeName_Targeter

CodeName_Targeter Jedi Master star 5

Nov 7, 2003

Who needs variables?

Hey! :eek: That's what I wanted to know! :p

Poor Qui, still has pink boots. :(

Very cute ficlette! :p

7. Jedi_Tigris

Jedi_Tigris Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 7, 2005
    [face_laugh] That was great! I love how Qui thinks he'll stay on Coruscant, since it was a slightly better day. He's so cute! :D

8. maychorian

maychorian Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 7, 2005
    Master Rajane still likes Tahl?s work better than mine, but I did get a higher grade than N?hirik so there.

[face_laugh]

Wonderful! I loved it. I'm glad he made the right decision about where to live. :D

Aw, Dooku kissing him on the forehead. [face_love] Cute.

9. Princess_Arulmozhi

Princess_Arulmozhi Jedi Master star 4

Nov 16, 2004
    LOL about the pink boots. And variables. He should listen to Dook- unknown variables are a lot of trouble :D. And then Master Dooku kisses him on the forehead. Awwww....sweetness!

So now he stays on Coruscant. :D Great little viggie.

10. amidalachick

amidalachick FFoF Hostess Extraordinaire star 5 VIP - Game Host

Aug 3, 2003
    Yay, Qui-Gon had a slightly better day!

Awww, that was so cute and funny! I like this part:

Who needs variables?

And I love how Dooku kisses him on the forehead at the end. So sweet. :) Nice job!

11. AnakinsHeir

AnakinsHeir Jedi Youngling star 3

May 2, 2004
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Wonderful!

12. mad4dos

mad4dos Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 3, 2003
    what a nice sweet fic :)

13. dianethx

dianethx Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 1, 2002
    This was cute. I especially liked that his tunic was dirty but his pants were clean. So I guess in the balance on things everything was alright. LOL.

14. darshaassant

darshaassant Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 13, 2005
    LOL. THings aren't still looking up for him. Well, at least it's improving. :p Hey... he can give me his pink boots.... I don't mind. :p

15. BrokenNoseOfQui-Gon

BrokenNoseOfQui-Gon Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 15, 2004
    Awesome! No time to say more (I'd better get off the computer here at work) but I loved it! [face_laugh]

16. Layren

Oct 28, 2003
    My apologies to everyone! I thought I had done replies to this already!

VaderLVR You and me both :D I loathe math ... Qui does too...

Alethia Nobody besides mathmeticians :D

DreamOfKenobi So true! Good thing he stayed! Thanks for reading!

DarthIshtar Thanks!!

CodeName_Targeter Poor Qui -- he'll be stuck with those boots until his feet grow ;)

Jedi_Tigris That's why we love him! Thanks for reading!

maychorian Yes even I'm realizing that Dooku wasn't always a bad guy ;)

Princess_A Yes they are! Too much so! Thanks for reading!

amidalachick Well I couldn't let him have a *perfect* day .. those don't exsist for Jedi in the GFFA :D

AnakinsHeir Thanks!

mad4dos Thanks so much!

dianethx Of course :D Nothing is ever perfect for poor Qui ;) Thanks for reading!

darhassant I'll be sure to let him know, he's eager to get rid of them! Thanks for reading!

BrokenNoseofQui-Gon Thanks!I'm glad you enjoyed it!

17. Layren

Oct 28, 2003
    Giving this a shameless bump :p

18. JOINME

JOINME Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 25, 2005

[face_laugh] I can just imagine little Qui poking his tongue out and doing that childish 'so there!' lol!

I glared at him when his back was turned but he must have eyes in the back of his head because I got in trouble for glaring at him.

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] That really cracked me up! reminds me an old hag teacher I once had LOL!

[face_laugh] that is sooo cute!

I guess I?ll live on Coruscant after all. awwww... I'm glad you decided to, little Qui. :D

Fantastic sequel! [face_dancing]

19. Agent_Jaid

Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 21, 2003
    *giggles* Tis adorable!! :D The shoes were dropped in dye (HAH) and he got to eat lunch. ^_^ *hugs Qui* Hurray for the Day that was Slightly Better then Yesterday!! :D :D

20. Force-sensitiveLyn23

Force-sensitiveLyn23 Jedi Master star 1

Aug 27, 2005
    lol! Awesome! So glad that his day was SLightly Better Than Yesterday!!!

21. hyperspace_police

hyperspace_police Jedi Master star 4

Jun 22, 2005
    Great sequel. [face_laugh]
    Really enjoyed it.[face_cowboy]
    Keep up the good work.=D=

22. DriftingThread

DriftingThread Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 21, 2005
    He says hate isn?t for a Jedi but I hate those shoes. They?re for girls and they?re ugly.

[face_laugh] I loved that! Very charming!
    Excellent:D

23. Kestrel_Kenobi

Kestrel_Kenobi Jedi Master star 4

Sep 26, 2005
    Aw, this was really sweet. I like cute Qui-Gon.
    :)
    Well done!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.