main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Qui-Gon & Dooku

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by Freazl, Jun 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Freazl

Freazl Jedi Youngling

May 22, 2005
    Don't know if this has been mentioned before, but it probably has, but would Qui-Gon have joined Dooku as Dooku claims, or would he stay close to the Jedi order as good ol' Obi-wan says?

Strilo edit: We have a Qui-Gon Discussion thread for this.

2. Darth_liquid

Darth_liquid Jedi Youngling

May 6, 2005
    I think that Qui-Gon possibly would have joined Dooku as Qui-Gon has defied the Jedi order and the council many times before. Obi-Wan says this in Phantom Menace. Also Dooku trained Qui-Gon so he could not defy him.

3. dee_dee24m

dee_dee24m Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 20, 2003
    Qui Gon MIGHT have been fooled enough initially to at least hear Dooku out, but i doubt he would have been fooled enough to come to his side once more.

Qui Gon questions everything, all throughout TPM. No matter how superficially obvious or simplistic an issue. He would have detected there was something seriously wrong in the Senate, but if it was a case of Dooku saying "this is how it is - now join me!" he would have questioned further - and seen the truth.
    (the 'real' truth, not the truth that Dooku was talking about with Obi Wan)

"There is something more to all this." If Qui Gon lived past TPM, i'd argue he would have found Sidious long before Anakin did.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.