main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Montréal qui-gon jinn a sith????

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Darth_Boy123, May 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Boy123

Darth_Boy123 Jedi Youngling

May 9, 2005
    I heard that Qui-gon jinn is a sith.........is it true??????? why??????

thank you..

2. Uilmuteiz

Uilmuteiz RSA Emeritus star 4

Dec 4, 2000
    I'm sorry but he isn't.

His first apprentice turned to the Dark Side, and then Obi-Wan's apprentice turned as well.. guess it's only fair that Kyp Turned to the dark side after that ^_^

but no.

Qui-Gon is not sith.

3. Darth_Boy123

Darth_Boy123 Jedi Youngling

May 9, 2005
    ok thank you

4. Scorpion1983

Scorpion1983 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 23, 2005
    I might be way off , but a watched episode 2 not to long ago, and when count dooku finds obi-wan and that he talks to him, he says that if qui-gon would be alive, that he would understand why he changed sides, why he did what he did etc... and that he knew qui-gon qould fallow him... nce again it might only be is way of seeing things but anyhow, write for your comments.

5. Uilmuteiz

Dec 4, 2000
    It actually is.

But then again, you would have to read a bunch of novels to find out the further relationship between Jinn and Dooku.

Qui-Gon had his own problems with the council, but he wouldn't have followed the path to "the dark side" without a really good reason.

Remember that there is no Light or Dark Side anymore. it is a lesson the Jedi have come to learn during the Yuzzhan Vong wars.

The Force, is what you (and yourself alone) make of it. so if you are evil, then you will tend to use it for the wrong ideals.

I'm more than happy to discuss this further with you, feel free to post again ^-^

6. Rabellaka

Rabellaka Jedi Master star 4

Nov 20, 2002
    hmm, looks like I have some reading to do. I've only read half of the NJO books, and none of the prequel books. I did find Dooku's statement in Episode II interesting though.

7. Uilmuteiz

Dec 4, 2000
    *points to the prequel books*

8. Rabellaka

Rabellaka Jedi Master star 4

Nov 20, 2002
    I'll get there. I'm reading the NJO books first, as I can get them. The only problem is that I think I have a few in storage somewhere, and I don't really like buying a book more than once. (Other than The Last Command... somehow I have 3 copies of it)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.