main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lou, KY Qui-Gon Jinn Book

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by xanatos1975, Jan 31, 2014.

1. xanatos1975

xanatos1975 Jedi Master star 3

Feb 1, 2004
    OK I have been thinking about my book and all at once the entire story came to me! It is hard to write it all down but the story is staying pretty well. Once I have it all written I am going to send it to a couple of my friends to proof read and make suggestions. They both have college degrees, one is an English major and specializes in creative writing, the other is a phenomenal story teller and they will be extremely invaluable. I have even come up with a title and synopsis. along the same lines of Star Wars: Kenobi, I have titled it Star Wars: Jinn.

Synopsis:

Someone has broken into the Jedi Temple and stolen records giving clues to the location of an ancient Sith Holocron. The Jedi Knight sent to investigate the thefts, Jedi Master Tahl has disappeared and now Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn has been sent to recover the stolen items as well as the missing records. However, this mission may prove to be more than Qui-Gon can handle as it will push him closer to the dark side than he has ever been.

Any thoughts??

2. xanatos1975

Feb 1, 2004
    oh and the people I will sen a copy to are also avid Star wars fans :)

3. jedimika

jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep star 4

Apr 2, 2008
    Sounds cool. Keep us updated.

Erkan12 likes this.
  4. Lord_Zannah

Lord_Zannah Jedi Knight star 2

Sep 4, 2012
    Oooh, and the mystery begins. I'm very intrigued and can't wait to read it =D=

5. xanatos1975

Feb 1, 2004
    a bit of an update on this I have decided to put this story on the back burner for now (Still have the idea and still wanting to write it) and I am now focusing on another story I have in my head that I want out on paper (or digitally lol). I will revisit this idea once I have my feet wet with writing the first of my fanfics.