main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Qui-Gon meets a two-year-old girl, and gets attached. Awwww.COMPLETED ON 12/11/01!!!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jacinta_Kenobi, Sep 24, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rennati

Rennati Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 27, 2001
    This is a really great story.. I can't wait to read more!!!!!!!!!

Later
    Rennati

2. Jacinta_Kenobi

Jacinta_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 23, 2001
    Guys, please don't give up on me if I don't post awhile.

I'm banned from the internet for a few days, but I'll be back by at least Thursday, hopefully Wednseday!

Please, don't give up on me, stick around!

I'll hurry on as fast as I can.

3. Jade_Skywalker

Jade_Skywalker Jedi Master star 4

Jun 16, 2000
    I look forward to seeing more tomorrow! :)

4. Jedi_Laura_Kenobi

Jedi_Laura_Kenobi Jedi Master star 5

Jul 23, 2001
    Dang, I missed so much! But hey, at least I didn't have to wait for posts... :p

I love how they're officially a team now! :eek: And Qui finally put his foot dawn, so to speak - good job!

Looking forward to more! :D

5. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Uhhh..guys, I hate to say this, but I'm fighting with darth writer's block over here, because I got Katya in a situation I can't seem to get her out of.

Listen, it would help if you guys would let me skip the council scene and just have her say what happened, it really would.

Can I? Thanks, I hope to post this afternoon, or tomorrow, depending on when I get opinions.

6. Jade_Skywalker

Jun 16, 2000
    You have my permission ;)

7. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Ok, since I have your permission.

She's 17 now. Sorry I rushed her a bit, but that's what I have an idea for. I'll have her someohow mention what the council did.

4 years later
    Katya Iona stood solemnly beside her Master, not uttering a word. She could hear Jamila shifting nervously beside her Master, Corbela. Jamila was only 13, and this was her first mission. **She?s off to a great start! ** Katya thought dryly. Qui-Gon was holding up his hand, trying to calm the mob that had met up with them on the streets.

?Please, we mean you no harm. We are only here to help. If we could?..? He never finished his sentence.

Someone in the mob yelled, ?Get ?im!!? The mob, consisting of maybe 30 or 40 people, rushed them.

Jamila and Corbela never had to lift a finger. Qui-Gon and Katya jumped as one, back to back, and calmly disarmed the onrushing mob one by one, keeping them away from Corbela and her padawan. Soon, the mob gave up, and ran off.

Katya smiled softly, brushing a stray piece of black hair from her eyes. Most of her hair was secured behind her loosely by a tie, but it had come a bit undone in the short battle. She reached back and pulled her waist-long hair over her shoulder to retie it.

She grinned at Qui-Gon as soon as she was finished, her lavender eyes shining brightly. Qui-Gon smiled back. ?You know, you make me look bad Katya! You run around and wave your lightsaber, and pretty soon, there?s nothing left for me to do!? He rubbed Katya affectionately on the head, and she laughed. That was a form of praise, and she knew it.

Qui-Gon turned to Corbela. ?Well, shall we retire to our rooms?? Corbela nodded. Minutes later, Katya and the others were sitting in a living room sipping stim-tea.

?You know, Katya, looking at you now, one would never guess that you were the same girl that had once switched Windu?s hair oil with blue slow acting dye!?

Jamila gasped. ?Did you do that??

Qui-Gon grinned, and Katya shot him a warning look, but he missed it. ?Yep! Mace?s head was bright blue for over a week!? He broke out laughing, as did Corbela at the memory. Katya blushed, and Jamila just stared wide-mouthed.

?And one time she totally ruined a mission by telling a king that he shouldn?t use women as slaves!? Katya looked like she was going to strangle Qui-Gon.

?What happened? What did the council do to you?? Jamila asked.

?Oh, they made her stay at the Jedi Temple and not go onto any mission with me for a month.? Qui-Gon answered for her. Katya was bright red, but then she got a great idea. ?Well, did he tell you about the time he?..?

Qui-Gon sprang from the chair, wrapping his hand over her mouth ?Well, uh, long day, got to go to bed!? He said, pulling Katya out by her wrist.

Katya snickered wickedly. ?You better let go of me and let me go finish my story, or else! I know where you?re ticklish.? She said warningly.

Qui-Gon?s eyes got big. ?You wouldn?t. Not in front of Cor?.?

?Oh, wouldn?t I?? Katya asked, and tackled him. He collapsed to the floor, laughing helplessly. When he finally got up, they hurried to bed, leaving a hysterical Corbela, and a very confused Jamila.

8. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Does anyone want to see Katya with a male admirer on a mission that she DOES NOT WANT?

9. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 16, 2001
    i do i do i do

10. Qwi_Xux

Qwi_Xux Jedi Master star 4

Oct 5, 2001
    I don't usually read Qui-Gon stories (this is the first, actually :) ) but I decided to read this on an impulse, and I love it!! Katya is hilarious--my favorite scene was the one with her at age 2, standing in the middle of the Jedi council and screaming that she had to go potty! LOL!!! And even now, at 17, she's tickling Qui in front of other Jedi!! It's great!!

(And BTW, I would LOVE to see her with a male admirer that she doesn't want. With her outspokeness and impulsiveness, who KNOWS what she would do.)

11. Mcily_Nochi

Mcily_Nochi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 23, 2001
    More! I can't see to see what she'll do. And what she's like at seventeen. Probbly just seventeen times the trouble, eh? :)

12. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    I'm so glaed that everybody likes this story!

I was just sitting in my room when I started writing it as a joke, and when I posted, I never thought anyone woulg like it this much.

My ego has gone crazy!

Anyway, I'll get that scene up as soon as possible.

I think that at 17, Katya will still be mischievous, but have settled down a bit.

13. JediClare

JediClare Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 8, 2001
    i just found this thread.
    katya is sooo cute!! i love the 'i need to go poddy' scene! and mace windu with a blue head!! LOL!! :D :) can't wait to see how she deals with the admirer!

14. Jedi_Laura_Kenobi

Jedi_Laura_Kenobi Jedi Master star 5

Jul 23, 2001
    Ohhhh... great post! :)

I'd love to see a male admirer that she doen't want... that could be great! :p :D

15. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Would you guys like some more? I just finished writing a new post!

16. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Oh, here it is anyway. Enjoy, and don't forget the comments!

3 months later
    Katya followed Qui-Gon at a discreet distance. She did not say a word, but instead directed her attention to her surroundings, trying to learn everything she could from them. She looked back at Qui-Gon when she heard voices, and she saw that they had entered the throne room. **Somehow we ALWAYS manage to end up with the snotty, haughty, stuck-up royalty. Maybe it?s Mace?s doing. Maybe he?s still bugged by the blue head era.** She kept these thoughts to herself though. This was Qui-Gon?s third visit to the queen?s throne room, but her first.

The queen drew herself up so as to appear in control and calm, but Katya saw right through it. The people had called for the Jedi, crying that something must be done, for the queen was an unfair ruler, and her treatment of the public got worse everyday. The queen knew she was in trouble, because she, as far as they had been able to find out, had not only raised the farmer?s supply prices so high that they could not afford to farm anything much, and thousands were starving, but she had also been taking money form the planets treasury, and was using it to spend wastefully on preparing her son to be entered into the royal court, now that he was of age, 16. She had overdone it a bit, wanting the boy?s first entrance to be an amazing one. He was her only son, and therefore her only heir, and she took great pride in him.

Katya drew herself up under the queen?s disapproving glance. She knew that she was being evaluated, and she didn?t like it when people judged her on sight basis. Not that the judgments were bad, far from it. Her obvious beauty and regal bearing, and also her wisdom beyond her years that shone in her eyes, were always a hit with just about everyone. It was just that she knew that what she was inside was more important than what she was on the outside. So what if she had been asked to model on Coruscant once when the man had not know she was a Jedi. She had quickly brushed the man off, dashing his hopes with 3 little words. ?Sorry bucko.? She had said. ?No can do. I?m a Jedi.? The man had quickly disappeared into the crowd as Qui-Gon had suddenly appeared, as if to prove her point.

Sometimes it bothered her, being as pretty as she was. Sure, it was nice to be complimented about it, and nice to know that Qui-Gon could be proud of her appearance as well, but non-Jedi saw it totally in a way she did not want them to.

The queen was obviously unimpressed with what she saw. She opened her mouth to say something, but just then, the doors flew open with a loud BANG. Prince Kai Depotia strode angrily into the room, his face bright red with anger.

?Mother!? He called angrily. ?Mother! Some piece of latudean trash just called me a selfish, stuck up, spoiled brat, and spit at my shoes when I threw a fit because he won our game we were playing. I am the Chatsun, the royal prince, only heir to the throne!! Do not I deserve to always win? Can I have him beaten publicly for his outrage??

The queen, Tasa Depotia, shushing him a little, drawing him over in a little hug. ?Quiet, my little tesusha, do not fret! I will do better. I will have him and his parents banished. Will that suit you??

Kai nodded, wiping tears from his eyes. ?I am NOT selfish, or stuck up, or spoiled, or a brat!? He declared with a pout.

**Yes you are!** Katya thought indignantly. She had heard about the prince?s temper tantrums. Tasa stoked the 16-year-old?s hair, and then pushed him off, pointing at Katya and Qui-Gon. The boy nodded, but stopped when he saw Katya. He grinned at her, straightening his clothes. He was wearing a robe that was so bright Katya was almost blinded. He smoothed his hair, and winked at her. Katya gagged.

?We will come back when it more convenient. The Chatsun is obviously in distress.? Qui-Gon bowed, and led Katya from the room.

Kai turned to his mother. ?Who was that dreamy girl with him? She was cute!? He declared.

?That is the J

17. JediClare

Oct 8, 2001
    what a not-spoilt brat the chatsun is. *rolls eyes*
    nice post. :)

18. Qwi_Xux

Qwi_Xux Jedi Master star 4

Oct 5, 2001
    That was great! I can't wait to see how Katya handles that stuck up, self absorbed, spoiled, obnoxious--you get the point--excuse for a prince. If my 16-year-old son acted like that he'd get a good smack upside the head! I think Katya needs to punch him or something. It's all he deserves. :D

19. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jul 16, 2001
    WOOOOOHOOOOOO CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT SHE DOES TO THE PRINCE WHEN SHE FINDS OUT WHAT HE WANTS ;) OR WHAT QUIGON DOES FOR THAT MATTER........

20. Jade_Skywalker

Jun 16, 2000
    OH BOY!!!!! I don't like the way he said, "I want her." Watch out Katya! Very nice, I can't wait to see what happens next! :)

21. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Katya was sitting in her assigned room meditating when there came a knock on the door. She sighed, pulling herself out of the trance it had taken her so long to get into, and stood, stretching her leg muscles. She walked to the door, and composed herself before she opened it.

There before her was a 10 year old page, looking extremely nervous. ?Ummm?T-the Chatsun, prince Kai, wishes y-your presence.? He whispered, looking at his feet.

Katya sighed again. **Great. I have to go and act nice to that stuck up?..brat!** She forced herself to not show her emotions. She glanced back at Qui-Gon, who nodded his permission. Katya turned to the page. ?Alright, I will come. Please lead the way. Goodbye, Master. I will return soon.? She followed the page out, and shut the door behind her.

The page lead her to the Chatsun?s rooms. Katya was surprised at this, but she dismissed it. The page opened the door, then shut it behind her. He looked relieved to be out of her presence.

Katya blinked owlishly. The room was dark. She saw that there was only two candles lit, one on each side of the Chatsun. Kai was grinning almost animally at her, and she shivered. She stepped forward, and bowed. ?You called for me, Prince Kai, royal Chatsun??

Kai nodded, and gestured for her to recline on some pillows next to her. Katya held back a sigh and sat down stiffly. Kai grinned even broader, and the candlelight flickered off his teeth. Katya shivered again at the effect. ?I wanted to speak with you. Are your rooms satisfactory??

Katya nodded. ?They are most acceptable, Prince Kai.?

Kai nodded, the shifted to get closer to her. Katya stiffened even more. Kai laid a hand on her arm. It was cold, and it was all she could do to not shrug out from under it.

?I have never been one for idle chatter, Miss Katya. I will get right to the point.? Katya nodded, thinking, **Good, then I can get out of here faster.** ?I find you most attractive, and wish you for my wife. You will be my first and most important and esteemed wife, though you cannot be queen, being a non-citizen. But you will be my favorite wife, this I swear to you. Is this satisfactory??

Katya?s mind blanked. This boy not only wanted her to marry him, but to be his concubine, not his wife! The rudeness of it!

Kai leaned over, putting his arm around her, and trying to kiss her. Katya jerked away. ?No.? She said flatly.

Kai jerked. ?No?!! You dare say no??

Katya nodded. ?I dare. I will not marry you.?

Kai looked like he was going to go into a screaming tantrum. His face turned bright red, and he slapped her. Katya whirled, anger flaring, but restrained it, knowing she must not strike him back. Qui-Gon would know what to do. She must get to him. She stood, her eyes flashing.

Kai grabbed her wrist. ?I am Chatsun, heir to the throne of Depotia! You will submit to my will!?

Katya jerked away. ?I will NOT! I am Katya Iona, Jedi Apprentice, and not a citizen of your world!! You CANNOT force me!? With that, she turned on her heel, and strode angrily from the room.

Don't worry, he'll get his dues later on, even though Katya restrained her anger for NOW! She will get him later on.

22. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jul 16, 2001
    i hope he does and i hope quigon learns that his padawan was slapped hope quigon slaps the little brat prince back ;)

23. JediClare

Oct 8, 2001
    go katya!!! :)
    qui-gon, please run your saber thru the prince! [face_devil]

24. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    LOL! Well, Qui-gon ain't the one that's gonna be doing the slappin, I'll tell you that much.

25. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Well, tomorrow I post slappy happy scene, but don't worry, princie gets what he deserves, unfortunately it won't be Qui-Gon who does it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.