main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Qui-Gon meets a two-year-old girl, and gets attached. Awwww.COMPLETED ON 12/11/01!!!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jacinta_Kenobi, Sep 24, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Qwi_Xux

Qwi_Xux Jedi Master star 4

Oct 5, 2001
    That would be great! Qui-Gon going nuts...fun!!!! I would like to see Katya on her own, how she handles herself on a mission without Qui-Gon there to keep her in her out of trouble. Hehe...

2. Jacinta_Kenobi

Jacinta_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 23, 2001
    Hehe is right.

Well, I need a few more go for its before I'm going to write it, but I think she will definitely get herself into a LITTLE *cough, cough* trouble.

3. Sticks-Solo

Sticks-Solo Jedi Youngling star 2

May 11, 2001
    A solo mission? That could be interesting. :) Could Katya go on a solo mission and not get into trouble? Can't wait to see it!! :)

4. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    Can Katya wake up without being in trouble? "Do you think he's up to something?" "He's awake."

5. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Ok I think that's enough opinions. I have a feeling this will be a long post, so I'll get it up tonight, or at least try, but I'm pretty sure it will be up tonight, k?

6. Jade_Skywalker

Jade_Skywalker Jedi Master star 4

Jun 16, 2000
    WONDERFUL!!! :D

7. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Ok, here's your post as promised! LONG ONE TOO!

6 months later
    ?WHEEEEEE!? Katya leaped straight up into the air as she and Qui-Gon left the council room. Several initiates and knights turned stares her way, and she calmed down.

?Excited just a bit, Katya?? Qui-Gon asked dryly, trying not to let any emotion show in his voice. The council had just agreed with Katya that it was time for her to go on a mission alone, but Qui-Gon did not agree. Katya was still so young! He probably was just being overly protective, but he couldn?t help it.

?A LITTLE? Master, you know I?ve wanted to try this on my own for months now! How could I not be excited?? Katya was bursting at the seams.

Qui-Gon nodded his understanding with a forced smile. He was going to worry about her. ?Well, I understand that you feel the need to prepare for the day we won?t be together all the time. But do me one favor, will you? Call me on your comlink every morning and let me know how it?s going??

Katya?s smile faded. ?No. I can?t have the chance that you?ll come running to help me if one thing goes wrong.?

?I wouldn?t! I promise!? Qui-Gon spluttered, but she held up her hand.

?The answer remains no, Qui-Gon!?

?Qui-Gon? When did this start??

?I?ve been calling you that for a long time, you just haven?t noticed. I?ll be back soon, it?s an easy mission. Don?t worry. Now, I have to go tell some friends, be at our room in about 10 minutes, ok?? She leaned over to give him a quick kiss on the cheek, a long-standing tradition between them since before she could remember. It was not something that usually went with the Master and Padawan relationship, but Qui-Gon and Katya had always been different.

As she leaned back, Qui-Gon mumbled in mock exasperation. ?Where did I go wrong? Whatever happened to ?Yes, Master,'?!!? Katya laughed and walked away.

A few minutes later, she knocked on the door of Tahl?s room. Tahl came and opened the door, smiling as she saw Katya. ?Can I come in?? Katya said quietly.

Tahl nodded obligingly, and opened the door wider. Katya walked in and took a deep breath. ?There is something on your mind, Katya.? Tahl stated matter-of-factly. Katya smiled, Tahl was so sensitive. That was why she was perfect for this job.

?The council has agreed to let me go on a mission by myself.? Katya said, grinning ear to ear proudly. Tahl laughed happily, and threw her arms around Katya in a hug.

Then she drew back. ?That?s not all. Something?s wrong, you?re unhappy about something.?

Katya nodded. ?Master Qui-Gon. I need you to watch him for me while I?m gone, keep him out of trouble.?

Tahl smiled and waved a finger in Katya?s face. ?As I remember it, you were always the one getting him in trouble.?

?Just like he got you in trouble?? Tahl nodded with a grin. ?I know, he?ll probably be fine, but I just want to make sure. I worry about him. With you watching him, I won?t have to.? Katya added.

Tahl shook her head in a knowing gesture, then led Katya towards the door. ?I promise. Now hurry, you have some packing to do I would expect!?

Katya nodded and started down the hall when she heard Tahl call out, ?Katya!? She turned, and Tahl said quietly, barely loud enough to hear, ?May the Force be with you on your next mission.? Katya gave her a grateful smile, and continued.

8. Qwi_Xux

Oct 5, 2001
    Poor Qui-Gon! It's started already! [face_mischief]

9. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    Lol. Keep Qui-Gon out of trouble?

10. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Well, you have to admit, they are a troubleome pair.

11. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    Well, yeah. Even my Q-G/K (different K) story doesn't have this...Well, switch that. I send them on a mission that turns into civil war, give her a compound fracture and a concussion...and they're being coddled by the bad guys pretending to be good guys... Trouble, yes!

12. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Up! Any other thoughts?

...................Please?

13. ThatJediGirl

ThatJediGirl Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 11, 2001
    AWWWWWWWWW [face_love] This is so sweet! I love Kayta and the last post especially [face_love]

14. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Up, ok guys, post tomorrow morn, k?

I hope, don't kill me if I don't get a chance.

15. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Sorry, I know it's been awhile, and probably no one will read this today, after all it's Halloween. Course, I don't celebrate, being a Jehovah's Witness, so I'll probably be posting. Anyway, here's this post, KATYA'S ONE HER WAY!!

When Katya got to her room, Qui-Gon was nursing a cup of stim-tea quietly. He looked up when she came in, but she could tell his smile was only half heart felt. ?Any more stim-tea going?? She asked. He motioned in the kitchen. She went and poured herself a cup.

She came back and sighed. ?Qui-Gon, don?t be this way! You know I have to grow up sometime! You can?t stop it, as much as I would like you to!?

Qui-Gon glanced up. ?You would??

Katya blew on her tea. ?Well, of course! Master, you?re the person I love most in my life! Why would I want to leave you? But someday, I will have to! It is inevitable. It?s part of life, moving away from your parents.?

Qui-Gon brightened at parents. ?Katya, I?m sorry, you are just the closest thing I have ever had to family, and it?s hard to watch you getting older and not needing me!?

?I?ll never stop needing you, this I promise! You are the closest thing I have ever had to family as well!? Katya said, hugging him.

?Okay, you had better pack and take a shower, your transport leaves in 2 standard hours!? Katya nodded and headed for her room.

She sighed. Though she didn?t want to say it, she would miss Qui-Gon too. But if she told him, he would insist on her taking a comlink, and she had to do this herself.

Katya didn?t need many things, just her datapad and a couple of extra tunics. She finished quickly, grabbing a towel and a clean tunic. ?Heading for the shower, Master!? She cried, and adjusting the water, took her clothes off and stepped under the sooting, hot water that pushed all other thoughts momentarily from her mind.

Qui-Gon stood as soon as he heard the shower start, and slipped into her room. He opened Katya?s pack, and slipped something inside Katya?s tunic pocket. Then he quietly left and returned to his tea.

Katya came out soon, rubbing her hair with the towel, grinning at him. Now Qui-Gon could smile back, so he did. Katya didn?t think about it, just took it as a good sign. She finished drying her hair as well as she could, and since it was still wet, and she didn?t leave it down when it was wet, brushed it, and ran into Qui-Gon?s room for a hair tie. Faintly, she could hear Qui-Gon cry, ?Get your own hair ties, you little thief!?, teasingly, and she laughed, putting her hair up and grabbing her bag.

?Walking me to the ship?? She asked.

?Of course!? Qui-Gon said, smiling. //What a mood change.// She thought.

They walked down to the hangar bay, and she spotted her ship, getting ready to go. ?Oops, I?m late, have to run, love you Master!? She said, kissing him on the cheek and running for the ship. When she got to the ramp, she waved one last time, and they were off.

16. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Hey guys, after she is knighted, should I post her thoughts and conversations on Xanatos, Obi, and his detah and all this stuff? She could even tell Obi why Qui is so hard, and that if he works hard, he can have the great bond and stuff they did, I don't know exactly what I will do with it yet. I was thinking that the last time we see her, she could have talked to Obi about how good Qui was and allt hat stuff, they could have a long talk, she mourns his death, that's it. Or I could show her up to her death, in her old age!!!!!

You guys pick where this story ends, I haven't decided.

17. Qwi_Xux

Oct 5, 2001
    That was a great post! Sneaky Qui-Gon. I think it would be interesting to see a converation with Katya and Obi talking about Qui-Gon and stuff. It would be neat to know Katya was still alive after that happened. But seeing her in her old age and her death might be depressing. :( I don't know much about what happened to Qui-Gon before Ep.1, so anything you want to share on that would be fantastic! But whatever you decide, just go with it! It's your story, after all! :D

18. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 16, 2001
    YEAH I AGREE IT DOESN'T MATTER WHERE OR WHAT YOU DO WITH THIS STORY WE WILL ALL STILL LOVE IT SO DO WHAT YA WANNA DO :D

19. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Ok. Thank you! I appreciate the support, and I think you're right, her death would be depressing, I was just throwing that out there. More tonight, k?

20. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    Well, I'd like to see your take on post-knighting, since my story with first apprentice will go through her death during the Jedi Purges.

21. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Ok, this is short, and I know it's a cliffhanger, if even one person talks to me, I'll post again tonight.

22. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Katya leaned back in her chair with a sigh. Though she would never admit it to Qui-Gon, she was nervous. This would be the first time she was alone on a mission. She would have to introduce herself to them, Qui-Gon would not be there to do it for her. She also couldn?t afford to make any mistakes. She must have good judgement.

Several hours later, the ship landed with a jolt. Katya got up with a sigh. She thanked the pilot. Then she got off to meet the aliens.

The aliens of this world, Keapura, were huge and slightly overbearing. They were like enormous, furry giants. They were even taller than Qui-Gon! There fur was a reddish-brown color, and they had three arms. There were at least 6 of them waiting for her. Katya swallowed hard.

She strode forward in what she hoped was a confident manner. Katya pulled her hood back, and shook out her hair, which was now down and dried. ?Hello. I am Katya Iona. The Jedi council has sent me as a representative of the republic to negottiate with you. We understand that you wish to withdraw from the republic??

One of them strode forward, laughing harshly. ?Yes. But they must mean to insult us, sending a child.? It?s voice identified it as a female.

Katya flared, but controlled her anger. ?I am not a child. I am a Jedi apprentice, and am 18 years old.?

?Apprentice? We don?t even merit the real thing??

Katya sighed. ?No, that's no it. Apprentices are sent out on their own when deemed ready after years of preparing.?

?We shall see. I am insulted, whether it was meant or not. They will pay.? With that, she motioned, and the other 5 jumped forward to attack Katya.

Katya sprang into action. In a second, she had whipped out her lightsaber, and was fighting them. She was making good progress, when out of nowhere, a dart flew at her, imbedding itself in her neck. She fell to the ground, her lightsaber falling form her hand and extinguishing itself. She had time to think, //Now is the time I really wish I had taken that comlink.// Before she fainted.

Another alien stepped forward from the shadows, holding a blowgun. ?Good shot, Hepas!? Cried the original woman. The alien nodded in acknowledgement. ?Get her inside.? She informed the others, and they picked Katya up, and carried her off into the shadows.

23. Qwi_Xux

Oct 5, 2001
    [face_shocked] AHHHHHH!!! NOOOOOOO!!! It WAS a cliffhanger!!!!

Oooh, I talked to you! Does that mean you'll post more? Pleaaaaase? Pretty please? Pretty please with a cherry on top???

Okay, I'll shut up now. :D

24. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Yep, I'll post.

I'll post even faster if someone else talks to me! ;)

I'm a sucker for FB, who isn't?!

if no one else talks to me, it will probably be an hour.

If they do, half hour.

25. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 16, 2001
    ok ok ok ok i'm talking pleasee you must post more tonight pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    i beg you with a obiwan on top ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.