main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Qui-Gon vs Sidious

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by Sitara, Jun 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sitara

Sitara Jedi Grand Master star 3

Oct 8, 2001

Forget the how's and why's, just think of the confrontation. Sidious may be strong, but IMO Qui-Gon would own. Just think about him back-slapping palpy around like nobody's business.

---------------------------
    Sidious: "Are you threatning me master jedi?"

Qui-Gon: *Gives Sidious the kind of look he gives Watto when mind-trick does not work*
    ---------------------------

2. Circle_Is_Complete

Circle_Is_Complete Jedi Youngling star 3

May 20, 2005
    maybe If Qui-Gon was around still and went WITH Mace and Kit. But not Qui-Gon by himself.

3. The-D

The-D Jedi Master star 4

May 18, 2005
    Qui-gon was pwned by Sidious's apprentice.

I'm a big Jinn fan, but he would go out quicker than Fisto did.

4. YoungAngus

YoungAngus Jedi Master star 5

May 7, 2005
    Im a huge QUi Gon Fan, I think he is the most powerful in the force, but not with a lightsbaer, he got beaten by Maul so I dont think he could beat the guy who trained Maul.

5. STF

STF Jedi Youngling

Jun 17, 2005
    I've got to agree. Jinn was awesome, but Sidious would have absolutely punked him with a saber.

6. -RebelScum-

-RebelScum- Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 21, 2004
    Darth Maul defeated Qui-Gon handily, Sidious would pwn him.

-The Scummy-

7. TKLasagna

TKLasagna Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 3, 2004
    It wouldn't be as quick as the three losers in Palpatines office,(did they just pick up three hobos off the street and give them sabers? What?) but he would surely be P\/\/N3D!!

8. KMC

KMC Jedi Youngling star 1

May 28, 2005
    It was shocking enough to see Sidious fry poor Mace with that lightning. It would be much worse to see him kill Qui-Gon with it!

9. sword_of_raditz

sword_of_raditz Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2005
    The Fight
    written by sword_of_raditz
    Mace: Your under arrest.
    Palpatine: *takes out lightsaber* Oh really?
    Qui-Gon: You dont have to do this!
    Palpatine: Y-your right...i can't win... [face_worried]
    Mace: Be careful, Kit.
    Kit: *starts locking up Palpatine with handcuffs*
    Palpatine: YAAAH!! *throws punch at Kit* [face_beatup]
    Kit: Eyaaah! He's lying! *gets stabbed by Palpatine's lightsaber and dies*
    Mace: [face_shame_on_you] Now you'll die!
    Qui-Gon: Yaah! *hits Palpatine's lightsaber to ground and Mace corners him as Anakain walks in*
    Palpatine: :_| Save me Anakain!
    Anakain: *cuts off Mace's arm and watches as he's electrocuted and thrown out the window*
    Qui-Gon: Anakain!! What are you doing?!? [face_hypnotized]
    Anakain: Forgive me, master's master.
    Qui-Gon: [face_praying] Come on Anakain.
    Anakian: *fights Qui-Gon, but loses and is about to be killed* :( Don't kill me!
    Palpatine: No!! *takes lightsaber with force and slices Qui-Gon into two vertical peices*
    Qui-Gon: Aaah... *dies*
    Palpatine: Come Anakain. The Jedi have commited treachery! [face_skull]
    THE END

10. DeathToDaDooku

DeathToDaDooku Jedi Youngling

Jun 17, 2005
    no challenge sids would win. but what if there was yet another master vs apprentice scene. no not yoda vs dooku or anikan vs obi-wan, but qui-gon vs dooku[face_thinking]

11. The-D

The-D Jedi Master star 4

May 18, 2005
    ^
    That's a better matchup

12. Everloony

Everloony Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 4, 2005
    Qui-gon would definitely win, because all his fangirls would rush in and tear Palpatine to pieces the minute he gets in trouble. Heheh.

13. Matt-trooper

Matt-trooper Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 19, 2005
    Sidious would probably win the fight. Qui Gonn might not die as quick as Kit, Saesee and Agen, as me might not be taken by surprise as easily.

14. Aeneas_Falco

Aeneas_Falco Jedi Youngling star 2

May 19, 2005
    How can anyone honestly say Qui Gon would win when Qui Gon fell to Darth Maul, who was much less powerful than Sidious? Obi Wan, the Jedi that actually killed Darth Maul couldn't even take on Sidious.

15. GarthSidious

GarthSidious Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 4, 2005
    qui-gon would definitely beat sidious

providing qui-gon is actually a nuclear meltdown in human disguise

16. sword_of_raditz

Jun 2, 2005
  17. Hypernova

Hypernova Jedi Youngling star 2

May 29, 2005
    How can anyone honestly say Qui Gon would win when Qui Gon fell to Darth Maul,

Anakin beat Dooku.
    Kenobi could not do this.
    Yet Kenobi handed Anakin/Vader his butt on a silver plate!

In all honesty though, Yoda is the only one with a chance of beating Sidious one on one

18. sword_of_raditz

Jun 2, 2005
  19. Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa

Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa Jedi Youngling star 6

Jan 23, 2002
    He was beated by Maul because Maul was faster, not better trained in the force.

20. sepharih

sepharih Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 16, 2005
    First I firmly believe that Qui-gon fell to Darth Maul because he was distracted and exausted, because he had been meditating and preparing himself to become one with the force. He was interupted however and caught off balance, maul in a sense had "the high ground", and Qui-gon fell.

Now in reference to Sidious however, I believe he would fight valiantly, but it would eventually end the same as it did in EP3. Yoda, believe or not, is the one with the advantage in that fight because his small lithe form actually makes it easier to cover and defend himself, and do to the fact a lightsaber doesn't require much force to cut, his physical disablilities mean virtually nothing. And even then he only fought sidious to a draw. I think the fight would begin as it did with Yoda, the two fighting in lightsaber combat with one another, but gradually it would progress to a force battle, and in the end it would result in a stalemate.

21. jedivik

jedivik Jedi Youngling star 1

May 29, 2005
    At first I would have immediately said that Qui Gon would lose to Sidious because he lost to Maul. But I thought about it and one thing to take into consideration is that Qui Gon could have become a much better jedi in the 13 years between TPM and ROTS, if he had survived. If Qui Gon was already so strong in the force to attain immortality, who's to say he wouldn't have been even stronger in the force and have better lightsaber techniques by ROTS. I personally think Qui Gon would have become an incredibly powerful jedi, had he survived and could have had a very instrumental role in helping the jedi.

22. TomPiltoff

TomPiltoff Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 7, 2005
    [image=http://img75.echo.cx/img75/6742/dumbface0gm.jpg]

Vs.

[image=http://wso.williams.edu/~rfoxwell/starwars/TPM/pics/Jinn2.jpg]

23. MasterThor

MasterThor Jedi Master star 1

Jun 15, 2005
    ^^^^^=D= =D=

HA AH AH AH AH, I say palpatine, I love his facial expression.

24. cshawk

cshawk Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 19, 2004
    When Qui-Gon was In his prime he was one of the best In lightsaber fighting the only reason he lost was Because he lost the viger of his youth and In time I think he would gain strangth and Defeated sidious

25. Darth_Masticator

Darth_Masticator Jedi Youngling star 1

May 23, 2005
    yeah, palpy's facial expressions were cracking me up during the movie [face_laugh] ....a little too off the wall insane-looking 8-} , but satisfying nonetheless...i guess that's the look a sadistic sith makes when he's doing what he loves most

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.