main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Qui Gon's Nightmare {Intra - TPM: Scene12}

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by DarthTutor, May 4, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthTutor

DarthTutor Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 9, 2001
    Timeframe: This scene is during TPM just before the Battle for Naboo. Amidala is assembling her army and brooding over her plans. Qui Gon and Obi Wan have disparaties and Qui Gon recollects some memories from the past. Dreadfull memories {see also Scene 11}

you can find it here:

http://boards.theforce.net/post.asp?brd=10016&topic=2627974

Scene 13 can be found here:

http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=2648170&replies=5
    ----------------------------------------------

Scene 12: Qui Gon's Nightmare

When Qui Gon returned to the hideout of Amidala?s little rebel force his emotions were in turmoil. He had hardly every been so confused and yearning for insight from the living force. Ironically the last time he was, the same persons were involved. He went to one of the tents where he knew he could get a drink. The Gungans had suppllied them with whatever they could spare and were now organising their ?Grand Army? as Jar Jar used to say. He went in, asked for a cup of cold water, was supplied with one . He asked whether he could have a few daily rations as he was intending to send some one on a reconnaissance trip in the woods around them. No further questions were asked, and he got the assurance they would put it next to his own tent later the afternoon. ?I would like to have it sooner? he said slightly irritated and went outside again. He needed peace to think. He walked up to one of the trees that were on the rim of the forest. From there you could over see the greens that separated them from Naboo City. He heard children?s voices, turned around and saw Anakin play with some of the Gungan kiddies. ?Another pathetic life form?? had been Obi Wan?s question on Tatooine. Would Obi Wan have left without the boy? Qui Gon?s heart was torn apart by doubt. Was he such a bad Jedi Master that his Padawan?s would all run into trouble? His present situation wasn?t very reassuring when making up the balance of a lifetime of devotion to the Force.

His thoughts dwelled into the past as he was sipping from the cold, refreshing water. The past had become so present over the last few months. And now, this morning, his past resurrected in front of his own eyes. His gaze diffused towards the playing children once more. He watched Anakin play and even without using any Jedi powers he knew what his fate in the council was going to be. Mace was going to put up his stern, wise men?s, face. Yoda was going to find Anakin?s weakness and dig into it. He had always done that with promising Jedi Apprentices. Since Yoda came into the council, about 800 years ago, no Apprentice had been taken that was over the age of 2 years old. Qui Gon had lost two possible Apprentices, because they were to old, because they were damaged, because there was too much fear in them, because ? ?damned, because they were real people? Qui Gon said to himself.

He could remember how he had found Netraam. A young life wasted on a riverbank. No hopes for the future, and perspectives for any good. He remembered how he had taken Netraam on his arms, an 8-year old piece of sorrow and bitterness, how he had walked on through the little village, Windon Ah'd where Netraam?s parents had lived. Netraam had fallen a sleep on his arm as he passed through the main streets of the village. Houses were smouldering, the air was suffocatingly smoke-filled, and he had to step over dead bodies of people shot by the Republican Guards that had ?cleared? the area of "terrorists". He came past one house where the entire façade was demolished by blaster-fire and a young man and woman in their thirties were lying in what was left of the entrance. He went over to see whether they were possibly still alive. But as he drew closer, he saw that their injuries were so bad and so vital that probably they hadn?t even realized what struck them?and he saw the woman was still holding her baby in her arms?and he saw the baby had been killed with a shot at close range?and he realised at that moment his faith in the Republic was demolished for ever.

Just when he wanted to turn around h

2. DarthTutor

Feb 9, 2001
    Alright, then I will comment my own writing if no one else does .................... .................................................................. nice work.

3. jade_angel

jade_angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 4, 2001
    Well, here's your comment if you want some:
    Great! Write more soon and don't get discouraged or else I'll have to use my darkside powers on you!!!

4. DarthTutor

Feb 9, 2001
    Thanks Jade Angel :)

5. DarthTutor

Feb 9, 2001
    Read this Now. An exciting Scene 13 is about to be posted. After that this one will be left to plunge.

6. DarthTutor

Feb 9, 2001
    I have upped Scene's 11 and 13 for you, but I have provided links to the previous and sequel scenes.
    Have fun reading

7. KSkywalker

KSkywalker Jedi Grand Master star 3

Aug 7, 1998
    OK,,,,,,I REALLY don't like your Yoda!!!!!

I'm on a crusade against Sith Trolls posing as Jedi Masters! [face_devil]

8. DarthTutor

Feb 9, 2001
    You may not like it, but that's the Yoda you will get here :)

9. DarthTutor

Feb 9, 2001
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.