main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San A, TX Quick Introduction

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Xcelius, Sep 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xcelius

Xcelius Jedi Youngling

Sep 21, 2006
    Just thought Id introduce myself. Feel free to view my profile hardly much detail right now. Anyway my name is Gary, though Jedi name is Xcelius Maxin. I hail from Victoria Texas and served six years in the U.S. Air Force. I currently reside in San Antonio and Im currently working on Cosplay photos with friends. I have a website with photo galleries of what I can do given the time. My grand scheme is to pull off a Saber battle on Halloween some where in San Antonio.

Myspace URL: http://www.myspace.com/cynicaldisruption
    Website URL: http://xceliusstuido.com/

Have any questions and such feel free to contact me.

2. Xcelius

Xcelius Jedi Youngling

Sep 21, 2006
    I'm looking for able bodies for the saber battle. Willing to learn, no experience required. Grounds for the battle tbd still. So far its just me and a buddy of mine. October 31 is the date, night fall of halloween it will begin. Got ideas? Im all ears, its been in plan since I left Florida and ended my 6 years of service with the AF.

3. Master_Rory-tiin

Master_Rory-tiin Jedi Master star 1

Jul 1, 2005
    is it going to be filmed or live in a croud. cause i will do it if it is filmed.

4. Xcelius

Xcelius Jedi Youngling

Sep 21, 2006
    Got a camera? or know some people that have one? It can be filmed hadn't thought of it with it just being me and my buddy. The idea is great. We can definately film it if there is someone manning the camera(s)

5. Master_Rory-tiin

Jul 1, 2005
    well i just dont want to make a full out of my self in front of people why dont you do it at a park or somthing.

6. Master_Rory-tiin

Jul 1, 2005
    hey not to get off topic i asked you to be my friend.

RORY

7. Xcelius

Xcelius Jedi Youngling

Sep 21, 2006
    Mwahah!! A fool! No way man. With me and my buddy we could honestly care less about what others think. We've been thinking about the River walk. I'm not scared to go out into public and act like a complete idiot and neither does my buddy. : ) Besides its on Halloween night and everyone is going to be out and about in their costumes. So it won't be that bad. I'm sure I can find someone that has a camera. Another buddy of mine is looking to make a fan film just hasnt started with anything yet but the background to it sounds awesome. He is supposed to let me know when he starts going with it. Aside from that the plan to duel it out on the River Walk is becoming a sound project and our battle so far is about a minute and a half, give or take some time.

We're planning to go full out. Geared up, sabers buzz'n and leave an impression. Good or bad doesnt matter. We're out to have fun and do what we do best. Be ourselves and do insane projects when it comes to mind. We'd be glad to have you in it, camera or no camera.

8. Master_Rory-tiin

Jul 1, 2005
    well i really dont care ether but we tryed that last year to but we almost got throne in jail for public disturbence.and i dont like runnig from po pos agin and i have only got away with it once.and parks youshally have a bunch of people on hallaween

9. Xcelius

Xcelius Jedi Youngling

Sep 21, 2006
    Heh we plan to inform the police about it. Were going to be smart about it all and if they dont like it then well plan for else where. Its all still in works so there is no set destination yet. There is plenty of time to come up with other areas to bring it out. No rush just ideas right now. We've been working on our battle slowly and we'll be doing more tonight when it gets dark.

10. Master_Rory-tiin

Jul 1, 2005
    Well do you have all the equpment costumes,hilts ,ect.
    i dont have a costume or a hilt

11. Xcelius

Xcelius Jedi Youngling

Sep 21, 2006
    Working on the costumes. At least mine and his. We have hilts. 5 to be exact. 4 Darth Maul's one Mace Windu. However two of the darth mauls are stripped to nothing and are practice blades. Mace is completly stripped and doesnt work until I can solder the connections back into it. It has no lights or blade at the moment. I do plan to order one from ebay of the Luxeon Lazer quality and get my boots as well.

12. Master_Rory-tiin

Jul 1, 2005
    well if i want to be in the video do i have to fund all of my stuff or could i send my size for clothing

13. Master_Rory-tiin

Jul 1, 2005
    If So could mine look like this
    /Users/rorycarmichael/Desktop/557px-Hi_Res_Anakin_promo.jpg

14. Master_Rory-tiin

Jul 1, 2005
    never mind the pic wont work

just black like lukes from Return of the Jedi

15. Xcelius

Xcelius Jedi Youngling

Sep 21, 2006
    Didnt show.

16. Xcelius

Xcelius Jedi Youngling

Sep 21, 2006
    Thats easy. Get a large or bigger and baggier than you black long sleeve shirt. For the pants find some big black pants that are like khaki without cargo pockets or sweat pants. AS for the belt and tunic difficult to say. Finding the material is a bit rough and aint cheap either. I spent over 150$ getting the material to craft mine. Ive got the pattern for it and if Ive got the cash I can pic some up and create another set. Only thing is getting it so it fits you. So at one point and time there'd need to be a get together of everyone getting involved for fittings, idea work, routine work etc. etc. Something Ill have to get worked out as soon as I know whos in and whos not.

17. Master_Rory-tiin

Jul 1, 2005
    http://starwars.wikia.com/images/e/ed/Lukeonskiff.jpg

this is the costume best pic i could find

18. Master_Rory-tiin

Jul 1, 2005
    look at the topic halloween

19. Xcelius

Xcelius Jedi Youngling

Sep 21, 2006
    Killer idea. : )

20. Sith_Lord_Squiggz

Sith_Lord_Squiggz Jedi Youngling

Sep 26, 2006
    Never Fear...I is here...

21. Xcelius

Xcelius Jedi Youngling

Sep 21, 2006
    About time.

22. Sith_Lord_Squiggz

Sith_Lord_Squiggz Jedi Youngling

Sep 26, 2006
  23. Sith_Mistress

Sith_Mistress Jedi Master star 3

Nov 12, 2001
    Welcome, guys. It's been kind of a hard week, so sorry it has taken a little while to respond to your thread. Make sure to send me your email addresses, and I'll be happy to add you to our SAFF mailing list.

Thanks,
    Lisa

24. Xcelius

Xcelius Jedi Youngling

Sep 21, 2006
    Will do. : )

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.