main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Quick Question About Refugee (Refugee Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Literature' started by RogueJedi234, May 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RogueJedi234

RogueJedi234 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 17, 2002
    I do not know if this question has as of yet been asked, but what is going on with Tahiri, after the explosion when Riina took over and then Jaina cannot feel her in the Force. Does this mean that Tahiri has Vongsense b/c of Riina, or is she actually somehow truly a Vong, but yet totally human because of the shaping?

2. JediAlly

JediAlly Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 31, 2000
    She's going through a personality crisis because without Anakin around and with the Yuuzhan Vongs starting to lose, she doesn't have the strength to keep the Riina Kwaad personality under control. She's going to have to come to terms with this, her sorrow, and her guilt.

3. RogueJedi234

Jul 17, 2002
    Well yeah, i got that much, but what is going on when say after the bomb, she felt, in the force like a vong when jaina tried to reach out to her?

4. dark_jedi666

dark_jedi666 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 14, 2002
    This question was sort of covered in Rebel Stand. When Tahiri kills Lord Nyax, she sort of turns into her Vong personality and therefore Nyax was unable to feel her in the Force. Thus, I think when Jaina reaches for her, the Riina personality has taken control, and it leaves Tahiri blank in the Force, like a Vong.

5. RogueJedi234

Jul 17, 2002
    but how is that?

6. dark_jedi666

dark_jedi666 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 14, 2002
    Basically, I think they are trying to say, that the Vong are immune to the Force not because of something physical, but something mental. When Riina's personality is in control of Tahiri's body, she goes to the Vong wavelength of the Force, and thus cant be felt by Jedi.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.